Astros Stole Signs in 2017

hrubes20

4 hours ago, Slateman said:

The poster is alleging that that is where the monitor received video from the camera in CF. If you look next to it, there is a trash can that was allegedly banged. 

There was lived footage of those monitors down there during a WS broadcast.  Would they be that reckless about it?  I suppose we need to see if other teams had computers around the dugout for scouting/stats purposes.

42 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

MLB will be a joke if they attempt to re-write history like the NCAA. They gotta bring the house down on the FO and management but vacating is a joke

Doesn’t really matter if they do or don’t, honestly. Everyone knows it’s a cheat now, so whether they vacate it officially or not no one, but Astros fans will recognize it as a real accomplishment. 

6 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

There was lived footage of those monitors down there during a WS broadcast.  Would they be that reckless about it?  I suppose we need to see if other teams had computers around the dugout for scouting/stats purposes.

You can have video so long as the camera placement is approved by MLB and it's on a delay.

2 hours ago, Slateman said:

You can have video so long as the camera placement is approved by MLB and it's on a delay.

There's absolutely no need for centerfield cameras. None.

Your hitting instructor wants to help the batters? Field level cameras will work just fine.

The monitors and devices in the dugout of the team at bat should go dark. Done. Easy.

You want to steal signs the old fashioned way? Fine. Get a runner on second base.

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

So Manfred with an ominous, vague threat here. I remain cautious that he punishes people appropriately because, well, Manfred. But that's not a good sign if you're an Astros fan.

Give the Yankees the World Series and give Judge MVP tbh

• Like 1