Astros Stole Signs in 2017

hrubes20

4 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Yeah, I don't know. Just iffy territory I feel like.

I don’t understand how it’s iffy territory. If I work as a cashier at one job, steal money, and then go to another job as a cashier, meanwhile, previous job finds out I stole money, am I off the hook because I’m at a different job?

21 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

I don’t understand how it’s iffy territory. If I work as a cashier at one job, steal money, and then go to another job as a cashier, meanwhile, previous job finds out I stole money, am I off the hook because I’m at a different job?

Cora was the assistant manager. Why would he be suspended on a new team? That’s a bad analogy, it’s more like you’re the cashier and your manager was stealing money but you knew, then you switched jobs. 

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

Cora was the assistant manager. Why would he be suspended on a new team? That’s a bad analogy, it’s more like you’re the cashier and your manager was stealing money but you knew, then you switched jobs. 

Because he’s named as one of the people that were heavily involved in starting it up. Makes sense why you think that now, though. You have been under-informed. 

4 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

This is different because MLB is the parent company. if the cashier goes to work at a Walmart owned company like Sams Club, he's still getting the hammer.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Not quite on target.......

The baseball application of your analogy would have to take in to account that the cashier was somehow "cashing in" and/or benefiting on the activities of the manager who was stealing the store blind....which he/she knew about and said nothing (and is therefore complicit in the crime). 

There. That would describe Cora better in this scenario.

Now...for that 3rd base coach bag boy!

• 1 month later...