The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

I have a confession to make:

I never got into/watched Pokemon growing up. The only characters that I know/like are because of Super Smash Bros 64...so I like the dragon that breathes fire, Snorlax who apparently gets really big and then comes crashing down, that creature that drops rocks from the sky, The hippopotamus looking thing that says "Veta/Betasaur", and the giant star that shoots star looking lasers.

38 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I have a confession to make:

I never got into/watched Pokemon growing up. The only characters that I know/like are because of Super Smash Bros 64...so I like the dragon that breathes fire, Snorlax who apparently gets really big and then comes crashing down, that creature that drops rocks from the sky, The hippopotamus looking thing that says "Veta/Betasaur", and the giant star that shoots star looking lasers.

To add to m-will knowledge I know about the goldfish, the guy who is made of rocks, the snake made of rocks, the karate guys, and pikachu.

i also know about mewtwo and several other forest creature types 

we’ve got this thing solved 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

To add to m-will knowledge I know about the goldfish,

It sounds like she's saying "Goldy" of "Goldine". I'm not sure which. I know that she does nothing. Also, I'm assuming she's a female based upon the extremely high pitched voice. Perhaps it's a he/pre-pubescent male.

the guy who is made of rocks,

I already said him. He drops them from the sky.

the snake made of rocks,

Wait...are there TWO different ones?????

the karate guys,

Sounds like he says "TIIIIIILIT???? BANG BANG BANG BANG!!!"

and pikachu.

What about that other weird looking pixie that comes out of a cloud and goes up into the sky and does nothing?

i also know about mewtwo and several other forest creature types 

No idea who that is.

we’ve got this thing solved 

It would be poetic justice to get a random Pokemon that does nothing...but it would be better for someone super into Pokemon to get screwed over with a vanilla Pokemon while someone like me gets some sweet Pokemon/Poke-guy-who-has-a-bunch-of-catch-them-all-Pokemons-and-fights-them-against-whoever-the-bad-guys-are's-Pokemon instead.

@11sanchez11@49ers4life52, @AFlaccoSeagulls@amac@bcb1213, @bigbadbuff23835@biggio7, @Blahstoise, @BleedTheClock@BrettFavre004, @BringinDaPain,@BrotherlyLove@bucsfan333, @buddy_z34, @buno67, @carl_sjunior@CAS22@coltsmanic808, @Counselor@daboyle250, @DawgX@devils1854, @DingoLadd@Dome@FinneasGage@flyers0909@FourThreeMafia@fretgod99@FriendlyEnemy@Gambit Jango, @Glen@gopherwrestler, @HashtagFTW@Heimdallr@Hockey5djh,@iknowcool, @incognito_man@Its A Sabotage, @James@JammerHammer21@Jlash@JMG@jrry32@Karmaloop, @Ketchup@khodder@kingseanjohn, @KManX89, @KOTN-93, @Llamalover, @Livewire@LuckyNumber11,@Malfatron@Matts4313@MD4L, @Mega Ron@Mich_fan20, @mission27, @MookieMonstah, @MWil23@Nazgul, @Officer Ricky, @OH-snelld4GB-IO, @PARROTHEAD @Pastor Dillon@Pats#1@PatriotsWin!@perikirest, @pheltzbahr @Phire, @Pickle Rick@pollino14@PR@PuntMyLumps@rabbisson, @rackcs@Ragnarok@RandyMossIsBoss@ravens_rool28@ravishingone@Rearviewmirror@RuskieTitan@S-jax39@samgurl775@Shady Slim@sjfja_fkdldjs@skatebeanz@skrILL, @SkunkApes, @Slappy Mc@SoS, @squire12, @sunnygsm,@SwAg, @SwoleXmad@swoosh, @teude@texans_uk, @Texansfan713@Texas_OutLaw7@TedLavie, @The Gnat, @TheKillerNacho@The LBC@The Orca,@theuntouchable, @TLO@titans0021@Tk3, @Troy Brown@Tugboat, @UofMfan909@Utley@Victor Cruz Pun, @VikeManDan, @Vindicatedxx@Whicker, @Wyld Stallyns

Now that the other game is over i'll give tonight to wrap up the sign-ups and i'll start sending out roles tomorrow.

• Like 1