The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

sure, but Ditto isnt mafia.

now, Ditto could be his fake claim. possibly. but ditto himself...no.

Swag mentioned that Meoweth can steal moves. i looked it up, amd didnt see any evidence of that though

I know nothing of this theme other than what I have been able to read on wiki

Meowth collects the objects at every opportunity and hoards in its nest. Murkrow, a Pokémon similar to the bowerbird, exhibits similar behavior and members of the two species have been known to steal from the collections of the other.[14]

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

https://pokemondb.net/pokedex/meowth

1 Fake Out Normal Physical 40 100
1 Growl Normal Status 100
4 Feint Normal Physical 30 100
8 Scratch Normal Physical 40 100
12 Pay Day Normal Physical 40 100
16 Bite Dark Physical 60 100
20 Taunt Dark Status 100
24 Assurance Dark Physical 60 100
29 Fury Swipes Normal Physical 18 80
32 Screech Normal Status 85
36 Slash Normal Physical 70 100
40 Nasty Plot Dark Status
44 Play Rough Fairy Physical 90 90

I have no idea what this means.  

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Why do you believe MWil, who claimed a character he didnt even spell right, has the ability to steal a move when Racks has openly admitted to it?

I don't see how mwil's spelling ability has anything to do with his claim being real or not

On 11/15/2019 at 1:50 AM, SwAg said:

So, I don't think Nacho is scum based on this.

For a start, I am confident that matts is scum, and with that first post I believe he is alluding to at least the Final Fantasy game.  So, it seems like he is trying to leading Nacho to the forefront for me to attack him like I attacked Forge and others for commentary that could be construed as incriminating (related to theme/role) in pre/early game. 

That strikes me as trying to position a conflict for Nacho, who was already garnering votes, and nudging me into doing the heavy lifting on it.  Either I do it, and Nacho likely flips Town, or I do not do it, and Matts is able to draw a contrast later (since I did it previously as Town) and try to push us as together.

I'm sure matts is going to be upset that I'm speculating, but I imagine that was a crude plan before I sapped him of his thread capital with our interactions.

Onto MWil, I'm not sure.  MWil might be Town and an unfortunate victim of circumstance with matts buddying up for Town credit. 

The KOTN vote / modkill is probably the best evidence that MWil has to convince us on that front, but I would negligent to not give my full thoughts on it: 

KOTN's vote would also be... (I think) the only (or maybe second) vote on MWil?  And MWil didn't come into the thread until after it occurred (but, he has typically been absent on Thursdays due to known responsibilities).  So, he knew what he had to do from that perspective.  I would be remiss to not point out that the same logic of matts buddying up to MWil is not applicable to MWil / Nacho.  Nacho garnered several hurried votes that didn't really make much sense, and MWil was adamant that he believed Nacho.  And, MWil went with a defense of Nacho (while he is garnering suspicion) and Matts tried to position him to the front... Those actions would be synergistic if they're both scum.

I realize it reads as "damned if you do, damned if you don't," but there is such a strong connection and link here that I don't think we can afford to lock MWil as Town based on the KOTN bit.  But, I'm certainly more open to him being Town than I was when matts defended him.

This is where I'm at based on today:

matts
MWil
Xmad
gopher

Rick
Touch
rack
squire
Slappy (No Read)

tk3
Nazgul
Dome
Daboyle
Malfatron
Counselor

Orca
Ragnarok
Forge
Nacho

On 11/15/2019 at 6:28 AM, theuntouchable said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen something like this from you. 

Was touch out of the recent games when swag posted these color coded lists?

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

None of Meowths basic attacks are anything move stealing related. Something deep inside me remembers Wobbuffet being able to mimic moves, but he isn't 1st generation I don't think.

But it has to be one of the mafia listed there in the OP that stole the move

On 11/12/2019 at 2:26 PM, Hockey5djh said:

Mafia

latest?cb=20181129161917

Jesse

180px-SugimoriJames.png

James

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPSQVXnxpI2KG4gAAoeFv

Meowth

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTaDvbNNhROp0atGVy1Xc

Koffing

23-ekans.png

Ekans

On 11/14/2019 at 9:26 AM, Hockey5djh said:

Game Notes: I have added two new mafia members (Koffing and Ekans) to balance out the teams. I have also updated the above two rules to reflect the hybrid hammer and to clarify the claiming rule.