The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

On 11/14/2019 at 9:15 AM, Hockey5djh said:

Good Morning Pokemon Trainers!!

Today you start on your journey to become the best Pokemon Masters in the world! You have all been assigned Pokemon with unique skills that you can use (or not use) along your journey. You should get to learn your Pokemon, what they like, what they can be at their best, and what their strengths and weaknesses are. While I know everyone is excited to get started training with your new Pokemon I would watch out for anyone associated with Team Rocket. Team Rocket is out to exploit all Pokemon for profit and take over the world by using their unique powers. As new Pokemon trainers you should strive to stop this behavior at all costs.

Good Luck and please let me know if you have any questions!

On 11/14/2019 at 9:26 AM, Hockey5djh said:

Game Notes: I have added two new mafia members (Koffing and Ekans) to balance out the teams. I have also updated the above two rules to reflect the hybrid hammer and to clarify the claiming rule.

From this post (info added by hockey,  rule 14), your statement below is concerning

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I thought this was a semi open game with only the characters in the OP having moves? 

So since Ditto is not in the OP then Racks is lying about his move.......

Is that not the case here, bc I was playing as such. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I thought this was a semi open game with only the characters in the OP having moves? 

So since Ditto is not in the OP then Racks is lying about his move.......

Is that not the case here, bc I was playing as such. 

incorrect.

I am not in the OP and I have a move.