The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

I’m weighing how much blatant WIFOM scum Rack would use. Claiming Ditto and then killing swag is blatantly obvious, but people would also be tempted to dismiss it as such and look elsewhere.

He also outed swag and falsely accused him of pardoning Matts instead of seeing that he was revived, which is a rare mistake for him, especially after the TK3 interaction earlier in the day.

When we were scum together in Final Fantasy he also said that his biggest takeaway is that scum should always take out SwAg because he’s that good.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Why DaBoyle? 

He stands out to me amongst the quiet/inactive crowd. I think in the past he hasn't been a big poster but he at least tried to contribute. Feels common amongst newer players that they will go inactive and pop in with nonsense stuff to seem like they haven't completely ghosted.

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m weighing how much blatant WIFOM scum Rack would use. Claiming Ditto and then killing swag is blatantly obvious, but people would also be tempted to dismiss it as such and look elsewhere.

He also outed swag and falsely accused him of pardoning Matts instead of seeing that he was revived, which is a rare mistake for him, especially after the TK3 interaction earlier in the day.

When we were scum together in Final Fantasy he also said that his biggest takeaway is that scum should always take out SwAg because he’s that good.

You should also know that as scum I don't do risky. We specifically talked about how risk-averse we both were last game and now you're saying I would do this wifom stuff? Come on now.

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You should also know that as scum I don't do risky. We specifically talked about how risk-averse we both were last game and now you're saying I would do this wifom stuff? Come on now.

You know what’s not risk averse? Outing swag in thread on an ability.

We both also talked about how we should consider shaking up some meta stuff. Right now we have what appears to be a mime hit, and if it’s not you, someone is trying to make you look bad.

Slappy and company could also have committed the perfect crime yesterday. Hitting a civ in thread after announcing it despite everyone saying to hit Matt, then having a scum partner mime his hit and take out swag. Why else would he say he’d get another if he was right and then not go for the sure thing in Matt? I’d be open to a slappy lynch too. Even if he’s a civ, which is questionable, it removes the opportunity for scum to mime him again.

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Ditto would be the perfect other character

Can't speak to the character, but the ability is the one I had in Orca's game as an other. But even if that were the case, I have to imagine that Swag is just about the least logical person to hit in that scenario if Rack were an other and made the hit. I can't reconcile that at all.

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You know what’s not risk averse? Outing swag in thread on an ability.

We both also talked about how we should consider shaking up some meta stuff. Right now we have what appears to be a mime hit, and if it’s not you, someone is trying to make you look bad.

Slappy and company could also have committed the perfect crime yesterday. Hitting a civ in thread after announcing it despite everyone saying to hit Matt, then having a scum partner mime his hit and take out swag. Why else would he say he’d get another if he was right and then not go for the sure thing in Matt? I’d be open to a slappy lynch too. Even if he’s a civ, which is questionable, it removes the opportunity for scum to mime him again.

I'm risk averse as scum. As town I'm often sporadic. Examples: overwatch, pirate

And I absolutely did not say anything about switching up my meta

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I don’t think I played overwatch. I played the draft style one Whicker hosted. If you didn’t hit SwAg, which I seriously doubt, who did?

That was overwatch. And I don't know, I've said multiple times I've given you the only info I have. I've said my piece, told you all I can and believe me or don't.