The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

50 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You know what’s not risk averse? Outing swag in thread on an ability.

We both also talked about how we should consider shaking up some meta stuff. Right now we have what appears to be a mime hit, and if it’s not you, someone is trying to make you look bad.

Slappy and company could also have committed the perfect crime yesterday. Hitting a civ in thread after announcing it despite everyone saying to hit Matt, then having a scum partner mime his hit and take out swag. Why else would he say he’d get another if he was right and then not go for the sure thing in Matt? I’d be open to a slappy lynch too. Even if he’s a civ, which is questionable, it removes the opportunity for scum to mime him again.

This is the worst logic.

Mwil. 

I literally had my exact character revealed by host. I am Charmander. Barring the unforeseen, I am a vanilla pokemon now. 

Talk to me more about your character you were assigned. Be as descriptive as you can, but dont do anything to get modkilled.

15 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

This is the worst logic.

Mwil. 

I literally had my exact character revealed by host. I am Charmander.

I don’t know anything about Pokémon. You’re pretty defensive since I said the above was possible despite voting rack who probably mimicked you. Take a step back and ask yourself why you’re voting me when I clearly didn’t kill SwAg.

Barring the unforeseen, I am a vanilla pokemon now. 

If you were vanilla, explain to me how someone was able to mime your ability?

Talk to me more about your character you were assigned. Be as descriptive as you can, but dont do anything to get modkilled.

I already claimed it twice and based off of the information I gave you about TK3 and pickle, you should be able to figure out my ability. If you are voting me thinking I killed SwAg then you’re beyond hopeless. Pickle can confirm that I’m telling the truth about him.

You are the one who killed a civ in broad daylight yesterday, and I insinuated you could be involved. At best you are innocent and someone mimed you.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I don’t know anything about Pokémon. You’re pretty defensive since I said the above was possible despite voting rack who probably mimicked you. Take a step back and ask yourself why you’re voting me when I clearly didn’t kill SwAg.

If you were vanilla, explain to me how someone was able to mime your ability?

I already claimed it twice and based off of the information I gave you about TK3 and pickle, you should be able to figure out my ability. If you are voting me thinking I killed SwAg then you’re beyond hopeless. Pickle can confirm that I’m telling the truth about him.

You are the one who killed a civ in broad daylight yesterday, and I insinuated you could be involved. At best you are innocent and someone mimed you.

It's not D4 yet.....

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Ditto would be the perfect other character

How?

3 hours ago, rackcs said:

Not other, town. I disagree on ditto being a perfect other character, hes as bland and unimportant as it gets in the pokemon world.

The bolded is straight up untrue. Ditto has a number of unique qualities, even 8 generations later. It's one of the most unique, if not the most unique, species in the entire series. Also, it is by far the most important Pokemon when it comes to breeding.

I'm not agreeing that ditto would necessarily be an other, but this reasoning is baffling.