The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

10 hours ago, Counselor said:

I actually put in whichever first night we could do moves to protect Swag and Orca as a backup smh. Then Swag was killed with a day hit and I was pissed.

9 hours ago, Counselor said:

You know protections only count at night right? Just because they day hit right after the night phase ended doesn't mean that you keep protecting that person.

Misty – Bodyguard – Can protect every night. If it is an unblockable hit and the person you choose to protect is targeted you will die as well.

I can quote PMs too

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

You know protections only count at night right? Just because they day hit right after the night phase ended doesn't mean that you keep protecting that person.

I can quote PMs too

Wasn’t saying you were wrong. I was pissed Swag got hit the next day. Glad you can quote little guy.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

But I wanted to be the very best. Like no one ever was...

Seriously though, I should have not signed up to play. Thanks for hosting @Hockey5djh. Sorry to all the civs. @Tk3, @gopherwrestler, @Ragnarok your blood is on my hands....

It happens.. I get it..

I was outed as having a revive role in a game where a mafia member was revived.. I get why you would be suspicious enough to pull the trigger..

What I don't get is why you didn't attempt Matts first?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Did anyone call you out on that?

Nope. But the narrative didn't really fit it to be honest. There were multiple Normal types - Ditto, Meowth and Eevee. So I would have gotten around that. 

The biggest thing was that nobody ever called out my lack of a verified move. Everyone's move was outed in thread (bodyguard, day hit, tail wag / night hit, and letters sent) including the scum move still left (stolen ability). So there were 5 known abilities and 4 were accounted for. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Nope. But the narrative didn't really fit it to be honest. There were multiple Normal types - Ditto, Meowth and Eevee. So I would have gotten around that. 

The biggest thing was that nobody ever called out my lack of a verified move. Everyone's move was outed in thread (bodyguard, day hit, tail wag / night hit, and letters sent) including the scum move still left (stolen ability). So there were 5 known abilities and 4 were accounted for. 

Interesting that there were numerous Normal types

I would have locked onto the Magikarp/Squirtle thing though.. right or wrong I doubt I let that go

Very impressive getting out of an 8:1

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

It happens.. I get it..

I was outed as having a revive role in a game where a mafia member was revived.. I get why you would be suspicious enough to pull the trigger..

What I don't get is why you didn't attempt Matts first?

I only had one shot.

I was hoping by claiming to have a reoccuring ability as long as I hit right, it would make me a target for the Mafia. I was hoping to get the hit right, with the knowledge that Matts would be the lynch and we would have a 2 mafia dead night. 

If I had hit Touch, this would be a different story.