Week 11: Saints (7-2) @ Bucs (3-6)

bucsfan333

Here's the problem and I kinda knew it was going to happen...    Bowles or whoever was convinced after seeing what the Falcons did to beat the Saints.   SO they tried to mirror that running zone.  The ******* guys we have can't run zone and we didn't get pressure on the QB like the Falcons did.  

We should have just stuck to what they have been teaching the whole season with the feast or famine blitz.  I dunno why they tried to revert from what they have been doing.  Also, you saw our run game got a lot worse too.

This was a terrible game plan and Saints  ******* have our number.  They know how to play our team really well especially their D line they really are a terrible matchup for the O-line.

28 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Just cuz Fitz was around last year. No real reason. He’s not a bad bridge guy to a rookie and already knows the guys on offense, tho he will have to learn BAs offense like anyone.

If you will indulge me in a game of Madden real quick, would you give Dak 5 yrs $165M market value contract if he was available?

No, because it will at least a first, if not more also.  You want to go that route , sign Teddy for   2 yrs @ 40 mllion.  I know the down field stats on Teddy.  Good job, who did those stats earlier.  Dak will get beat around on this oline also.

I need my picks to fortify the lines.  

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

No, because it will at least a first, if not more also.  You want to go that route , sign Teddy for   2 yrs @ 40 mllion.  I know the down field stats on Teddy.  Good job, who did those stats earlier.  Dak will get beat around on this oline also.

I need my picks to fortify the lines.  

True. We’ll prob have to do a sign and trade. But I was just saying if he straight up walked cuz he didn’t get a contract, hence Madden.

22 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I m still trying to understand how Bowles can go into this game and create his secondary based on playing zone.  So the Falcons played it last week. so the Bucs should this week?  

Yea that was really baffling...   I got to think someone else was in his ear or something.  If not he should be ashamed of himself lol.   He has been in the NFL for too long to know that doesn't work.

7 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Yea that was really baffling...   I got to think someone else was in his ear or something.  If not he should be ashamed of himself lol.   He has been in the NFL for too long to know that doesn't work.

Brees arm strength is almost gone, you would want him throwing over the top.  Mike Edwards hadn t played nickel CB all yr including training camp, and this was the best plan to sit Dean.  How do you over think it that much?  

The game plan on both sides of the ball was horrendous.

• Like 1

Thats pretty hilarious....   I dunno how well the cardinals defense was the first year  but I know forsure the Cardinals O-line was **** for most of his tenure there.  They did take a couple high draft picks including Jonathan Cooper who was a bust RIP.  I thought he was gonna be so good too lol.