Week 11: Saints (7-2) @ Bucs (3-6)

bucsfan333

5 hours ago, ravishingone said:

No, because it will at least a first, if not more also.  You want to go that route , sign Teddy for   2 yrs @ 40 mllion.  I know the down field stats on Teddy.  Good job, who did those stats earlier.  Dak will get beat around on this oline also.

I need my picks to fortify the lines.  

I'm in for Bridgewater actually. 20 mill is crazy but whatever I'll do it. Still get a QB with first round. Hopefully sign OL in free agency and draft one too. 

• Like 1

I'm late to the party but man that game was like watching the destruction of Winston.

The last 4 min of the game were sad. Winston throwing a pick 6 and trying to make the tackle while limping on his hurt ankle. Then seeing him get hit on almost every play the following drive, just to throw a pick again(the early snap didn't help), and then seeing his face afterwards, man that was brutal.

Season is more than half over and we have no clue what to do with Winston in the offseason

9 hours ago, Calibucsfan said:

I'm late to the party but man that game was like watching the destruction of Winston.

The last 4 min of the game were sad. Winston throwing a pick 6 and trying to make the tackle while limping on his hurt ankle. Then seeing him get hit on almost every play the following drive, just to throw a pick again(the early snap didn't help), and then seeing his face afterwards, man that was brutal.

Season is more than half over and we have no clue what to do with Winston in the offseason

ik what to do 

cut bait

• Like 1