RaidersAreOne

NFL arranges workout for QB Colin Kaepernick

Wiki calls him a former football player and political activist. 

I don’t think he’s got much left, wiki don’t lie.

I doubt he signs with anybody honestly. 3 years out of the league is hard to come back from and he should be past his physical prime at this point.

1 minute ago, SteelKing728 said:

I doubt he signs with anybody honestly. 3 years out of the league is hard to come back from and he should be past his physical prime at this point.

Both Vick and Plax were out 2-3 years and came back. And  I don't think jail has the same amenities Kaep has available to him to keep him in shape.

12 games played in 2016, 16 TD's and only 4 INT's was a not-horrible season for Kaepernick during his most recent NFL effort. That was a low-talent team too, he didn't get much help. 

Teams making playoff runs could use a backup QB. I could see the Patriots taking a gamble, a strong head coach like BB would easily deflect the frenzied media coverage. "We're here to talk about football. Nothing else."

Would have hoped they didn't make this a private event, so others could see the thing to. I don't think it will lead to much, but maybe he will get in as a backup to start somewhere first. 

This is the worst possible move he could make. If he can’t perform at a high level, his overall value decreases. 

Seems like an attempt by the NFL to save face  at the end of the day, I doubt any team cares to give him a serious shot at a compensation and situation that is agreeable to Kaepernick. What is he going to do, join the Bengals for vet minimum if they offered?