NFL arranges workout for QB Colin Kaepernick

RaidersAreOne

Kap is a total joke and a horrible QB.  Instead of Kap being a pro victim and doing stupid private workouts, why doesn't he go to the CFL or AFL and totally dominate and prove that he deserves to be on an NFL roster?

You want to know why he doesn't?  Because he knows he will suck, even when exposed to lower level competition.  When that happens it will end the controversy and his gravy train that is his Nike deal. 

The guy is the definition of a victim, bum, chicken hawk.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Kap is a total joke and a horrible QB.  Instead of Kap being a pro victim and doing stupid private workouts, why doesn't he go to the CFL or AFL and totally dominate and prove that he deserves to be on an NFL roster?

You want to know why he doesn't?  Because he knows he will suck, even when exposed to lower level competition.  When that happens it will end the controversy and his gravy train that is his Nike deal. 

Damn. Tell us how you really feel.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, DaveDX said:

This is the worst possible move he could make. If he can’t perform at a high level, his overall value decreases. 

As if he has any other choice? As if his value even matters? I mean if it did, then he would have been picked up by now. He's been out of the league for almost three years, are we to believe he is going to get picked up next season or something if he doesn't take this workout? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

As if he has any other choice? As if his value even matters? I mean if it did, then he would have been picked up by now. He's been out of the league for almost three years, are we to believe he is going to get picked up next season or something if he doesn't take this workout? 

I’m attempting to be vague to stay within the rules. His activism requires the idea that if it weren’t for his actions, he’d be a successful QB right now. If he gets the chance and sucks, it hurts his value in that line of work. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaveDX said:

I’m attempting to be vague to stay within the rules. His activism requires the idea that if it weren’t for his actions, he’d be a successful QB right now. If he gets the chance and sucks, it hurts his value in that line of work. 

What he does with his activism is irrelevant to how he ends up performing now. 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

@DoleINGout , @BayRaider , @SteelKing728 and any I missed... Thanks for pointing out what was becoming obvious to some of us 9ers fans: 1) Kaep had trouble reading defenses, 2) He was a 1 read then run QB, and 3) Defenses were quickly figuring him out. It was very frustrating. We traded the wrong QB. 

Now, if Kaep was willing to play WR or TE....

Or RB.

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What he does with his activism is irrelevant to how he ends up performing now. 

You’re right. I’m saying the opposite. How he performs now is vital to his activism. I mean, I guess he could argue that he would’ve been great if he still played three years ago, but it’s a dangerous proposition. 

19 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Somebody is an angry elf lol 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Wins/Loses are a team stat still. Sexy Rexy and Bortles led their teams deep in the playoffs.

Kaepernick deserves credit for that playoff run, though. He game managed Atlanta but I’m pretty sure Packers fans still have PTSD from that divisional game. 

The defense “led” those great 49ers teams but Kaepernick was a good player for a couple seasons there. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

Somebody is an angry elf lol 

Haha you know what I am saying is true LOL

Kap is nothing but an excuse laden victim and always has been.

Why didn't he do what Johnny football did and join the CFL?  If he would have done that right when he was let go and dominated someone would have given him a shot but he knows he would have sucked and his lame illusion and free paycheck would be over.

The guy is a lazy fool who gives the illusion that he wants to play but clearly doesn't.  If he did he would fight and work for it by proving he can dominate against lesser competition.  He just flaps his gums and want to collect a paycheck from Nike for doing nothing. 

Fools buy his shtick and want to label him a martyr.  The guy is nothing but a pro chicken hawk, low IQ, victim and a worthless Qb who couldn't read a D if his life depended on it.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

1 minute ago, Yin-Yang said:

Kaepernick deserves credit for that playoff run, though. He game managed Atlanta but I’m pretty sure Packers fans still have PTSD from that divisional game. 

The defense “led” those great 49ers teams but Kaepernick was a good player for a couple seasons there. 

Barely. The guy was definitely a flash in the pan...

18 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Barely. The guy was definitely a flash in the pan...

Agreed, I don’t think highly of his career as a QB - but I still think it’s fair to give him credit for his play while it was working.