NFL arranges workout for QB Colin Kaepernick

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Aside from the Patriots, Falcons, Lions (pending Stafford's health), and perhaps the Cardinals, which of these teams if they signed Kaepernick after Saturday's workout would not see an immediate improvement?

Follow-up: which of those teams would really want to improve at this point? Maybe win a couple more games and get a worse draft pick. Only the Buccs/Lions have anything to play for. 

On 11/13/2019 at 3:33 PM, Chrissooner49er said:

People & Corporations settle suits all the time, even when innocent! Surprised you don't know this....it's actually cheaper to do than keep fighting it in court.

Exactly lol, I don’t know why this has to be repeated 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

There's a 70 million dollar settlement that says you're wrong. 

Former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick and Panthers safety Eric Reid will receive less than $10 million in a financial settlement with the NFL, according to the Wall Street Journal.

I think you may have failed in search skills.....

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

70 min was the payout with only around 10 going to Reed and Kaepernick, the rest going to charitable organizations, was from my understanding the situation.

The only thing anyone mentions is how much was expected: 

For a league worth billions, some speculated that the players would get upward of $50 million.

But all that is mentioned is that he and Reid split $10 mil.

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Guessing some of his former 49ers WRs. 

Antonio Brown offered his services but doubt that happens. 

Did he really?! Not surprising. As good as he is I hope he doesn't go and take the spotlight away from Kap