Week 12 Packers-49ers game flexed to Sunday Night Football

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, Cheesehawk said:

I’m glad we got prime time but seems like a weird decision to flex. Typically they reserve this for booting out terrible matchups but the Eagles/Seahawks game seemed like a good matchup

That's a good point. The league and broadcasters changed the rules a year or so ago to allow the networks to swap games to maximize revenue
it used to be NFC on Fox, AFC on CBS plus the various night games. But now we'll see NFC match-ups on CBS and vice versa.
This game is moving from Fox to NBC, so its a fair guess there's a quid pro quo coming up on a future flex to even it all out

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cheesehawk said:

I’m glad we got prime time but seems like a weird decision to flex. Typically they reserve this for booting out terrible matchups but the Eagles/Seahawks game seemed like a good matchup

According to the NFLN it was an attempt to get 3 prime ratings matchups 1pm, 4pm and SNF.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001076373/article/nfl-flexes-packers49ers-week-12-game-to-snf

On 11/13/2019 at 11:56 AM, Nick_gb said:

As a Packer fan, I approve, especially since Kaepernick is no longer their starting Quarterback! xD

As a 49ers fan, I am happy to have Jimmy G instead. I don't believe Kaep would get Shanny's Offense. He would try and BE the offense instead...that works...for a little while. We tried it. Don't care to repeat that experience.

Edited by Chrissooner49er