Official Week 11 GDT: Cincinnati Bengals (0-9) vs Oakland Raiders (5-4)

BayRaider

Jets game is a trap game if you believe in that because of the start time the travel to the east coast and the look ahead to the KC game. With the NFL I really don't believe in trap games. In college football hell yeah I believe in it.

Edited by agarcia34

GOING UP AGAINST A ROOKIE 3RD ROUNDER MAKING HIS SECOND START AND QUITE POSSIBLY THE WORST DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE!  If the Bengals score more than 14 and we do not put up over 30 this is a moral loss for us.  Bengals are done and they know it.  I would call it a trap game but not against a team that is packing it in already at 0-8.

Oak 38

Cinci 13

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

GOING UP AGAINST A ROOKIE 3RD ROUNDER MAKING HIS SECOND START AND QUITE POSSIBLY THE WORST DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE!  If the Bengals score more than 14 and we do not put up over 30 this is a moral loss for us.  Bengals are done and they know it.  I would call it a trap game but not against a team that is packing it in already at 0-8.

Oak 38

Cinci 13

Now I hope i'm wrong but chances are we will all watch Carr miss plays until it gets desperate and we get a 24-20 win.

1 minute ago, raidr4life said:

Now I hope i'm wrong but chances are we will all watch Carr miss plays until it gets desperate and we get a 24-20 win.

I understand that we have been trained to think that this is how this team wins games but this Bengals team is really bad.  Bottom 5 in points for, points against, and yards against.  Lamar Jackson just had a perfect passer rating against them.  I know the Ravens statistically look better than we do but our numbers would be a lot better if we had the majority of our games against bottom 10 teams.

The biggest thing I want to see is Gruden to keep the foot on the gas if we go up more than 10. 

We're starting a crucial stretch of the season and staring at the playoffs. Let the players have some fun and get that infectious taste of something going really well. 

Cincy and the Jets are teams we should look good against. The last time we played KC, we fell behind and lost big thanks to a total of like 7 or 8 minutes tops- we actually stood up ok for the majority of the rest of the game. We should have closed against Houston. 

Now is the time to do just that and gear up for the stretch run. I don't want to keep playing skittish with leads into the playoffs, where it's do or die. Instill that killer instinct now, when we have the opportunity to do so easily. 

More importantly though, Just Win Baby. 

• Like 2

I don't think this is the "same ol' Raiders" where they'd drop a game like this. Gruden has this team believing and this group is full of leaders and winners. I can't remember a team that's played for each other the way this group has. 

I think they handle business the next 2 weeks and go punch KC in the mouth in the statement game everyone is looking for.

Let's go win the west and let KC worry about who's in the wildcard spots!!

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I don't think this is the "same ol' Raiders" where they'd drop a game like this. Gruden has this team believing and this group is full of leaders and winners. I can't remember a team that's played for each other the way this group has. 

I think they handle business the next 2 weeks and go punch KC in the mouth in the statement game everyone is looking for.

Let's go win the west and let KC worry about who's in the wildcard spots!!

Teams that are over confident fall into trap games. I don’t believe that this team is taking anyone lightly. Gruden won’t let them become complacent at all. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, oakdb36 said:

32nd Run D

On paper, it should be an easy win. Jacobs for 200 yards.

Man i hope so.
but with his shoulder, if the raiders get up big I see us leaning heavily on the other backs. 

for a rookie, who didnt get a ton of snaps in college, we have been riding jacobs hard. I love it, but could see them limiting him if we get up 2 scores 

• Like 2