Minor Niner News Twos: Electric Boogaloos

y2lamanaki

4 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

As a 5th safety/Special Teamer who knows the system and can play either safety position and not be a complete liability, I think Exum has a lot of appeal. Especially as a guy who multiple times this year was not considered one of the top 53 players. That sort of late season street availability is a blessing to me. 

Hes a physical specimen and a good special teamer but lets not pretend he has much value at S. Better than Colbert but that doesn't mean much lol 

6 minutes ago, N4L said:

Hes a physical specimen and a good special teamer but lets not pretend he has much value at S. Better than Colbert but that doesn't mean much lol 

I don't know what his exact value is.. but it does make me (for one) feel better that we don't need to drag in some other street player that doesn't know what he's doing within our scheme. 

... because

giphy.gif

:P 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, N4L said:

Honestly, he showed out better than Harris too. But it always made more sense to hold on to Harris over Exum because Exum was always going to be available when we needed him, just like he is now. 

4 hours ago, oldman9er said:

What a ****ing idiot

The ironic thing is that kittle is the only TE we have (ever?) seen that is comparable to gronk because he is so dominant blocking and dynamic catching passes 

Edited by N4L
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, N4L said:

What a ****ing idiot

The ironic thing is that kittle is the only TE we have (ever?) seen because he is so dominant blocking and dynamic catching passes 

Gottlieb is a Grade A tool who's claim to fame was being a mediocre college basketball player. Its best to devalue anything he says when he opens his mouth.