Minor Niner News Twos: Electric Boogaloos

y2lamanaki

11 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

This team and injury luck....my word...

Happened sacking a backup QB with 5 minutes to go while up by 4 TDs SMFH 

He lit up the Packers backup QB too. Like absolutely crushed him.

Wow, that is a tough break. 

(Let's not say anything about the elephant in the room when it comes to our DEs. Nope, no elephant in this room, none at all) 

• Like 1

Probably won't make it to the HOF, but at least he's gotten this far. Nice to see. From 1994 to 1997 Bryant Young and Dana Stubblefield were the two best interior duo in the NFL. As awesome as Buck and Armstead are now, think of that except better run defense. 49ers almost never got run on. Nick Bosa is wearing a special number. 

Edited by PapaShogun
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, N4L said:

DJ Jones doesn't get enough credit. He is freaking dominant. 

This 100%.

For the past few weeks, I've been noticing we're hearing his name called more and more and we're getting replays of his play. I love that Jones is starting to turn into a real nice interior defender. His play is making Sheldon Day expendable.

When he first came into the league, he was more of an early-down run defender only. Now, he's turning into an interior disruptor on all downs. If he can keep this up, we will be able to cut Day, which might help to free up some money to keep Armstead. 

• Like 3