Minor Niner News Twos: Electric Boogaloos

y2lamanaki

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

I'm actually pretty happy about this. I thought Brendel looked pretty good in pre-season and he's a great PS depth IOL.

He's actually the highest rated athlete in his 2016 draft class and the 4th most athletic Center in the past 7 draft classes according to RAS.

Likely means that we are avoiding center for now in the draft, I'd imagine. 

7 hours ago, Forge said:

Likely means that we are avoiding center for now in the draft, I'd imagine. 

Which would be pretty stupid but very likely given this regime's tendency of addressing certain needs a year late instead of a year early.

Edited by 757-NINER

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

So who watched the Bryant Young Hall of Fame speech?  One of the best I can recall. Loved the dude as a player (can you believe all 14 seasons as a 9er!?!) and such a good person. 

He has more kids than ME! Yes, I know. There are many families with more than 5, but I just don't see that very often any more. 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

So who watched the Bryant Young Hall of Fame speech?  One of the best I can recall. Loved the dude as a player (can you believe all 14 seasons as a 9er!?!) and such a good person. 

He has more kids than ME! Yes, I know. There are many families with more than 5, but I just don't see that very often any more. 

Yep, I was super proud and so happy for him to get that recognition.. and the bust actually looks exactly like him!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...