Minor Niner News Twos: Electric Boogaloos

y2lamanaki

Lot of 49er fans on Twitter are upset with the lebatard show over clips like this.. fyi these guys are just stirring the pot and making jokes, not everything has to be so serious. 

It's a growing trend for people to take it personally when anyone says something that can be seen as a slight towards their favorite team or player and i just don't understand it.

16 minutes ago, adamq said:

Lot of 49er fans on Twitter are upset with the lebatard show over clips like this.. fyi these guys are just stirring the pot and making jokes, not everything has to be so serious. 

It's a growing trend for people to take it personally when anyone says something that can be seen as a slight towards their favorite team or player and i just don't understand it.

YOU DON'T GET THE SHOW!!!!!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, adamq said:

Yeah, people are just too sensitive these days.

You see all the videos of the Cowboys fans after their loss? Grown adults burning jerseys, breaking their TVs, and I even saw one where a guy pulled out a gun and shot his jersey in his own house.

I love the Niners and would absolutely love to see them win it all, but I'm not going to lose my mind over it if they don't. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GW21 said:

Yeah, people are just too sensitive these days.

You see all the videos of the Cowboys fans after their loss? Grown adults burning jerseys, breaking their TVs, and I even saw one where a guy pulled out a gun and shot his jersey in his own house.

I love the Niners and would absolutely love to see them win it all, but I'm not going to lose my mind over it if they don't. 

Its like, why can't people just get really really drunk like responsible adults, ya know.  Lol.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I wonder which job he wants.  Denver's New ownership group has open pockets with no draft capitol pr much cap space.  

Texans have a very questionable owner, but lots and lots of draft capitol.  He also has the cap space to bring in a few of the free agents for the 9ers this year.

I think he should go with whoever gives him the most guaranteed money.  *shrug*

41 minutes ago, Forge said:

I wonder if Demeco would keep Caserio or bring someone from the 49ers front office 

Ryans was interviewed by Caserio & McNair together, right?  I'd guess they keep both, not sure if Ryans has connections to personnel people since he's just been a position coach/coordinator. But, Ryans probably has equal power to Caserio, maybe even more 

6 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Ryans was interviewed by Caserio & McNair together, right?  I'd guess they keep both, not sure if Ryans has connections to personnel people since he's just been a position coach/coordinator. But, Ryans probably has equal power to Caserio, maybe even more 

Caserio mentioned in his pressers that he would move aside if the new coach wanted to proceed without him which is the only reason I wonder. 

4 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

Very curious to see what the fallout with be with the defense when Ryans leaves. Which coaches and free agents go with him? Who is the new DC? What's the scheme?

Really hope Lynch and Peters move quickly on this so we're not behind the eight ball in free agency and the draft. 

Sounding like Vic Fangio could be headed to Carolina.

I would love to have Fangio but this is just not how Shanny rolls. Every time we lose someone, we typically just promote from the inside or Shanny gets someone he is familiar with. And what he likes to do is go for someone young or a little inexperienced at that particular job.....My theory for that is he wants someone he can coach up and tell them exactly what he is looking for and it's harder to do that with someone who has been in the game for decades and has their own philosophy on how things are done.