Minor Niner News Twos: Electric Boogaloos

y2lamanaki

4 minutes ago, StevenK said:

NE is asking about Deebo’s availability. Interesting! Granted, I don’t think it will happen due to the cap hit we would take. Ultimately we will have to decide between Deebo/Aiyuk. Not this year, but soon 🤔

A 2024 post June 1 trade saves 20m vs the cap.. he definitely won't be traded this offseason, but I could see it happening next year

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, StevenK said:

NE is asking about Deebo’s availability. Interesting! Granted, I don’t think it will happen due to the cap hit we would take. Ultimately we will have to decide between Deebo/Aiyuk. Not this year, but soon 🤔

Not a real thing. Not financially feasible for the 49ers. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, StevenK said:

I don't think this is actually a real thing. I think this guy made it up as it's not even a realistic trade for the niners to make given the dead cap hit it would create. 

And I don't think we HAVE to choose between Deebo and Aiyuk. If they want both, they can figure out how to keep both, which they absolutely should. Aiyuk makes this offense go and gives Deebo room to operate.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NinerNation21 said:

I don't think this is actually a real thing. I think this guy made it up as it's not even a realistic trade for the niners to make given the dead cap hit it would create. 

And I don't think we HAVE to choose between Deebo and Aiyuk. If they want both, they can figure out how to keep both, which they absolutely should. Aiyuk makes this offense go and gives Deebo room to operate.

Being an Arizona State and a 49er fan I’d literally cry if we traded Aiyuk.

• Like 1

Just now, 9erFreak77 said:

Honestly, I would too. We need Aiyuk in this offense more than we do Deebo, honestly. Not saying that Deebo isn't valuable, but Aiyuk showed this year that he's a true threat all over the field and runs some of the cleanest and sharpest routes on the team. 

Aiyuk is also a much more deadly weapon in the RZ than Deebo. Aiyuk whip routes on the goal line are damn near unstoppable. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, 9erFreak77 said:

59 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

Honestly, I would too. We need Aiyuk in this offense more than we do Deebo, honestly. Not saying that Deebo isn't valuable, but Aiyuk showed this year that he's a true threat all over the field and runs some of the cleanest and sharpest routes on the team. 

Aiyuk is also a much more deadly weapon in the RZ than Deebo. Aiyuk whip routes on the goal line are damn near unstoppable. 

While I am not an Ariz St fan, I have marched in Sun Devil stadium way back in my high school marching band days...Fiesta Bowl Pageant of Bands in 1988. Yes, it's been awhile--be nice! 

However, I am there with both of you: I may cry if we lose Aiyuk to another team. I was floored by our selection of him as I was hoping for Lamb earlier. It did not take me long to see what Kyle liked in him, though. He is my favorite WR who is currently playing. He is amazing to watch and our best RZ target not named Kittle. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

While I am not an Ariz St fan, I have marched in Sun Devil stadium way back in my high school marching band days...Fiesta Bowl Pageant of Bands in 1988. Yes, it's been awhile--be nice! 

However, I am there with both of you: I may cry if we lose Aiyuk to another team. I was floored by our selection of him as I was hoping for Lamb earlier. It did not take me long to see what Kyle liked in him, though. He is my favorite WR who is currently playing. He is amazing to watch and our best RZ target not named Kittle. 

Im going to be nice about your age…..but the fact you were in band is another thing Lol

just kidding