Minor Niner News Twos: Electric Boogaloos

y2lamanaki

1 hour ago, 49ersfan said:

I expect all our draft picks, as well as 1 UDFA RB/OL to make our 53 as a backup. Maybe Ronnie Bell makes the PS, but I could also see us keeping 6 WR's, or even him usurping Danny Gray 

With the signing of QB Brandon Allen, I guess we're pretty set for our TC roster barring injuries?

Just hoping we can extend Bosa before TC

I'd be shocked if that happened. Bell and Graham seem like they'll be PS guys. I also can't see any of the UDFA guys making the roster unless a significant injury happens and they also ball out in TC. 

There just aren't many roster spots up for grabs this year and it's going to be incredibly difficult for some of these guys to make it. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

I expect all our draft picks, as well as 1 UDFA RB/OL to make our 53 as a backup. Maybe Ronnie Bell makes the PS, but I could also see us keeping 6 WR's, or even him usurping Danny Gray 

With the signing of QB Brandon Allen, I guess we're pretty set for our TC roster barring injuries?

Just hoping we can extend Bosa before TC

I actually think Bell will make the team if we keep 6 WR. Not sure if I see the entire class making it, but I think Bell will make a strong case…just a gut feeling

2 hours ago, P_locniners said:

I actually think Bell will make the team if we keep 6 WR. Not sure if I see the entire class making it, but I think Bell will make a strong case…just a gut feeling

Being a returner will help his case. Ray Ray perpetually scares the hell out of me back there

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Now I got to buy another Niners jersey. 

I actually have a Bruce Miller jersey already, but you can't really wear it after he beat up an 80 year old man for no reason. If I remember correctly he also beat up his GF. 

15 minutes ago, N4L said:

I actually have a Bruce Miller jersey already, but you can't really wear it after he beat up an 80 year old man for no reason. If I remember correctly he also beat up his GF. 

I'll buy it, scissor it in half and wear the half of it I approve of. 👍

14 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

I'll buy it, scissor it in half and wear the half of it I approve of. 👍

which half? the half that beats women, or the half that beats up old men for no reason? lol 

• Like 4