Minor Niner News Twos: Electric Boogaloos

y2lamanaki

5 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Meh, it is what it is. Would love nothing better than to beat them twice in 3 weeks to advance to the NFCCG. Levis will be lit and we should get both Tartt and Ford back for that one. I think that tilts it in our favor. Wilson will be a headache as he always is but I think the defense having two weeks to rest and prepare should be ready. I just don't see the Eagles beating them but stranger things have happened. I'm already assuming it will be us and the Hawks. I welcome the challenge.

I think Seattle is a harder game than the Eagles, point blank. I think there's a higher chance that we lose to Seattle than we do Philly. So I'm rooting for the Eagles. Same reason I will also be rooting for the Packers over the Saints (assuming the latter wins against Minnesota). I want to win the super bowl, and thus I want the situation that in my opinion gives us the best opportunity to do that, which I think is Philly -> Packers. I really don't care about beating them or anything like that. I have no ill will towards them. I don't get an additional jolly from beating them than I do beating any other team in the NFL, tbh. 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think Seattle is a harder game than the Eagles, point blank. I think there's a higher chance that we lose to Seattle than we do Philly. So I'm rooting for the Eagles. Same reason I will also be rooting for the Packers over the Saints (assuming the latter wins against Minnesota). I want to win the super bowl, and thus I want the situation that in my opinion gives us the best opportunity to do that, which I think is Philly -> Packers. I really don't care about beating them or anything like that. I have no ill will towards them. I don't get an additional jolly from beating them than I do beating any other team in the NFL, tbh. 

Don't get me wrong, Its not like I want the Hawks. But I'm not scared of them either. Its whatever with me. We're more than capable of beating anyone. Especially at home. I'm not worried. Now if we had to go to Seattle again to play them that might give me some hesitation. But having them in our house takes the one advantage I think they have over us away.

10 hours ago, Forge said:

How do you have no interest in where all three of the Dolphins first round picks are?  That was like the first thing I did after the games ended. 

I will have interest in the draft, but not right now. Plenty of time to worry about that later

10 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

He's made some good plays in coverage and then some not so great plays in coverage. Has let receivers get behind him in zone when he should have better instincts and pick them up. Greenlaw is a rookie though, so can't expect him to be perfect. Really satisfied with what he's giving us as a 5th rounder. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Can someone explain to me how we are always playing on the road at New Orleans against the Saints during the regular season? It's really kind of irritating. 

4 of the last 5 times we have played in the regular season, we have been on the road. 

I never realized that till now its bs