Minor Niner News Twos: Electric Boogaloos

y2lamanaki

7 minutes ago, John232 said:

So what are we going to end up doing with Kwon? Didn't he have an easy out after this year? Given how well Greenlaw has played, Kwon is expendable imo. We also have to get Warner locked up too..

Kwon seems like an odd man out. 

The out is less appealing after restructuring him, but yeah, whenever he extend Warner, he is gone

35 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

No Cameron Wake? Does he not fit Saleh's defense? Apparently he was still an effective pass rusher in his limited snaps last year. 

Ansah is only 31 though so I don't know. With the injuries piling up might as well kick the tires on both of them. 

I was thinking Wake or Matthews as well but they have been hell bent on signing Ansah for weeks now. I get the connection to the DL coach, but from what everyone is saying, Ansah is FINISHED. 

Dion Jordan must have been TERRIBLE in camp that he's not even being considered to be signed. I guess we can activate him on Sunday but if Ansah is signed, that seems doubtful. 

I honestly was in a daze yesterday. Between Bosa and Barkley and the other injuries yesterday, I don't think i've ever gone 1000 yard stare watching football on a sunday. Had the game on, literally couldn't tell you about more than 5 or 6 plays. 

I know there's probably no precedent, but there needs to be better oversite on field conditions. It's baffling how bad that game was yesterday. 

I'm guessing the NFL won't move the game. But I'm also guessing both teams won't make a stink about it even though they should. That new playing surface installed at MetLife is dog****. 

Everyone is getting hurt in these first two weeks, it's crazy. The Giants probably won't have Sheppard or Barkley for the next game. That helps the 49ers, but I'm afraid for anyone to see a snap on that playing surface. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

No Cameron Wake? Does he not fit Saleh's defense? Apparently he was still an effective pass rusher in his limited snaps last year. 

Ansah is only 31 though so I don't know. With the injuries piling up might as well kick the tires on both of them. 

He also has familiarity with Kocurek and the scheme...don't think that can be overlooked 

3 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Dion Jordan must have been TERRIBLE in camp that he's not even being considered to be signed. I guess we can activate him on Sunday but if Ansah is signed, that seems doubtful. 

That was what I heard from everything I read and listened to. Like, brutally bad. Losing to PS tackles because he was basically just running in a straight line and trying to get around them with no moves or anything.