Minor Niner News Twos: Electric Boogaloos

y2lamanaki

6 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Don't know where to put this, but reports are saying Jimmy G is week to week and could possibly play this Sunday. Rather rest him, but I would imagine the competitor in him will say otherwise. 

This is Shanahan being optimistic like always with his injury reports. NO chance Jimmy goes this week, especially on that turf. But I said yesterday I didn't think he was going to miss six weeks or anything, more like three or at most four weeks. He should be back by the Rams game. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

This is Shanahan being optimistic like always with his injury reports. NO chance Jimmy goes this week, especially on that turf. But I said yesterday I didn't think he was going to miss six weeks or anything, more like three or at most four weeks. He should be back by the Rams game. 

And ironically Jimmy played well on that turf, but I agree he should not play this Sunday.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Agreed 

4 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Kyle expects Deebo to return to practice next week.

Pretty excited to get Deebo back. If we have Jimmy G, Deebo, and George all back against the Eagles, I think we have a real good shot at taking that game. Too bad Bosa got injured, I fully expected him to feast on Wentz. Oh and maybe Mostert will be back that week too? 

• Like 2

On 9/25/2020 at 12:41 PM, Gore Whore 21 said:

Pretty excited to get Deebo back. If we have Jimmy G, Deebo, and George all back against the Eagles, I think we have a real good shot at taking that game. Too bad Bosa got injured, I fully expected him to feast on Wentz. Oh and maybe Mostert will be back that week too? 

😧😠

33 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

I'm more excited to see what we have in Woerner tbh. Everything coming out of camp got me pretty excited about him. 

Been disappointed with Woerner's blocking in the early going, but it is super early and limited snaps. Nothing to worry about yet, but something I'm going to keep an eye on. 

• Like 1