Minor Niner News Twos: Electric Boogaloos

y2lamanaki

4 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

So our pass rush is weaker, Secondary as well? Good thing we have all our LBs....oh wait.

I wonder if we could trade for Tak McKinley. He's not amazing, but the falcons aren't going anywhere and he's on the final year of his rookie contract with a 3.2 mil cap hit. I wonder if we could get him for a 6th this year and a 7th next year?

40 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

I wonder if we could trade for Tak McKinley. He's not amazing, but the falcons aren't going anywhere and he's on the final year of his rookie contract with a 3.2 mil cap hit. I wonder if we could get him for a 6th this year and a 7th next year?

There are a number of guys that I would be interested in getting as a trade deadline piece to help the pass rush. He's definitely onthat list. I've been looking at bigger game...but a guy like Takk would make a ton of sense 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Forge said:

There are a number of guys that I would be interested in getting as a trade deadline piece to help the pass rush. He's definitely onthat list. I've been looking at bigger game...but a guy like Takk would make a ton of sense 

I would still like to see what it would take to get Kerrigan from the Skins', I have always liked him as a player and keep hearing he may be on the block. He may be getting up there, but he can still be a rotational difference maker.

Also not understanding why Cameron Wake hasnt been looked at, I thought he would be perfect for wide-9 situational pass-rusher....and cheap

Edited by P_locniners
  • Like 2

We signed Alex Barrett DE looking into him we have cut this man alot loool

On November 27, 2019, Barrett was signed to the San Francisco 49ers' practice squad. He re-signed with the 49ers on February 11, 2020.[16] He was waived on July 30, 2020, but re-signed three days later.[17][18] He was waived again on August 13, 2020,[19] but re-signed on August 30.[20] He was waived again on September 5, 2020.[21] On September 23, 2020, Barrett again was signed to the San Francisco 49ers' practice squad.[22

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

I would still like to see what it would take to get Carriker from the Skins', I have always liked him as a player and keep hearing he may be on the block. He may be getting up there, but he can still be a rotational difference maker.

Also not understanding why Cameron Wake hasnt been looked at, I thought he would be perfect for wide-9 situational pass-rusher....and cheap

Kerrigan was one the main guys I brought up as welll on the pod - wholly agree with you. 

Wake may have opted out. I wouldn't be surprised. He's 38 years old. He may just be done and not want to chance anything with covid 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

We signed Alex Barrett DE looking into him we have cut this man alot loool

On November 27, 2019, Barrett was signed to the San Francisco 49ers' practice squad. He re-signed with the 49ers on February 11, 2020.[16] He was waived on July 30, 2020, but re-signed three days later.[17][18] He was waived again on August 13, 2020,[19] but re-signed on August 30.[20] He was waived again on September 5, 2020.[21] On September 23, 2020, Barrett again was signed to the San Francisco 49ers' practice squad.[22

This years Logan Paulsen.

McKinley would be great. Must admit I haven't followed him that closely over the past year or so, but I liked him a lot coming out.