Minor Niner News Twos: Electric Boogaloos

23 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Scangarello back as the QBs coach. And honestly, I don't really care if Day stays on the staff or not to be honest.

Agreed

3 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I mean, if it's just a "pro bowl caliber" type player, honestly that's fine. Like, he hasn't made one, but given he's on the rookie deal is probably an average to above average player, I'd put in McG. Is Deebo pro bowl caliber? Done. Armstead? I mean, none of those guys have made one, but I'd argue that each of them is that caliber and they'd all be guys I wouldn't blink an eye at trading .

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Forge said:

I mean, if it's just a "pro bowl caliber" type player, honestly that's fine. Like, he hasn't made one, but given he's on the rookie deal is probably an average to above average player, I'd put in McG. Is Deebo pro bowl caliber? Done. Armstead? I mean, none of those guys have made one, but I'd argue that each of them is that caliber and they'd all be guys I wouldn't blink an eye at trading .

Yeah, I feel like that's a real loose definition. 

12 hours ago, Forge said:

I listened to the actual interview and King is just saying plenty of teams will be ready to throw everything to Houston for Watson so for the Niners to compete with that they will have to put up a big time player. I know he said pro bowl caliber but as he expanded this is more referring to the likes of Bosa, Warner etc.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

lol, great endorsement

Kind of on par with where they’ve been all year. In other news that I know will upset a lot of folks around here...

9 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Kind of on par with where they’ve been all year. In other news that I know will upset a lot of folks around here...

Did something happen with Jet behind the scenes? We grossly overpaid him and after 2 years lost to injury we still gave him a shot, and quite frankly gave him more snaps than he deserved.