Minor Niner News Twos: Electric Boogaloos

y2lamanaki

2 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Did something happen with Jet behind the scenes? We grossly overpaid him and after 2 years lost to injury we still gave him a shot, and quite frankly gave him more snaps than he deserved. 

His agent probably went to the Niners to talk about extending and Niners probably laughed at that.

3 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Did something happen with Jet behind the scenes? We grossly overpaid him and after 2 years lost to injury we still gave him a shot, and quite frankly gave him more snaps than he deserved. 

Not really sure what the deal is there. He definitely saw his snaps decrease throughout the year, but I don’t think he has anything to complain about.

On 1/19/2021 at 8:29 PM, NcFinest9erFan said:

Would anybody here actually take this deal if it was offered?
4 1sts and Deebo?

I mean that's is an absolutely huge trade.

But god damn we might still win some Superbowls.

2 minutes ago, Geek said:

Would anybody here actually take this deal if it was offered?
4 1sts and Deebo?

I mean that's is an absolutely huge trade.

But god damn we might still win some Superbowls.

Oddly enough, I'd want tsome late round picks coming back. Just body repalcements. Idk, i'm weird like that.  

That said, 4 first rounders is a lot to give up. 4 years of team controlled high talent guys. This is also assuming we're giving up 2nd and 3rds too. I'd do it but I would be incredibly stressed about any potential player turnover and depth. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/08/23/washington-redskins-2013-coaching-staff-sean-mcvay-kyle-shanahan-matt-lafleur-mike-shanahan-rg3

Pretty crazy....the WFT had all these coaches on their staff at the same time. Lost all of them, now about to lose Kyle Smith. Look at the quality of the teams after him and it tells you all you need to know 

Edited by 49ersfan

1 hour ago, 49erurtaza said:

I've only heard great things from WFT fans they are actually disappointed he wasn't given the GM job.

I am hesitant of anyone from their front office just because of all of the scandals with the previous regime. We don't need any controversy here. 

I have no idea if Kyle smith knew about or participated in any of it, but it's a fair question to ask