Minor Niner News Twos: Electric Boogaloos

y2lamanaki

4 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Please be true!!!!

He would be huge helping someone like Ambry learn how to play off ball and zone coverage. Ambry was primarily just a press man corner in college from what I've seen. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Call me a grumpy old man but I'm not a fan of this rule change. This ain't college. Don't want to see D-Linrman wearing single digit numbers. There was no need to go this route...none!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

Call me a grumpy old man but I'm not a fan of this rule change. This ain't college. Don't want to see D-Linrman wearing single digit numbers. There was no need to go this route...none!

With you 100%. I think this rule change is dumb. I’m sure I’ll get over it and not notice it in a few years. I’m of the mindset, ‘if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it’ and I think this is just another gimmick for the league to make more money or something.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Forge said:

I'm not going to lie...I won't even notice the number differences in terms of position 😂

I recognize players by size and body language more than numbers, for the most part.