Jump to content

Minor Niner News Twos: Electric Boogaloos


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

Only wished Kinlaw was there also, soaking up game...

Kinlaw is out in the woods right now soaking up a different kind of game

What was 49ers' Javon Kinlaw doing with that squirrel in his mouth? | RSN

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sherman arrested for Domestic Violence today....pair that with his declining play, being 33, and the injury plagued season he had, and i gota think there's no chance we re-sign him now. 

Hopefully Ambry Thomas can at least be good depth this year. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 49ersfan said:

Sherman arrested for Domestic Violence today....pair that with his declining play, being 33, and the injury plagued season he had, and i gota think there's no chance we re-sign him now. 

Hopefully Ambry Thomas can at least be good depth this year. 

It is burglary DV not the DV as in putting his hands on another women. 

In fact:

Still may get suspended but just wanted to point that out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

It is burglary DV not the DV as in putting his hands on another women. 

In fact:

Still may get suspended but just wanted to point that out.

Sounds like he may have DUI charge coming his way as well. Although if they didn't catch him in the act/pull him over while he was driving it's going to be hard for them to actually get him on that charge. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Sounds like he may have DUI charge coming his way as well. Although if they didn't catch him in the act/pull him over while he was driving it's going to be hard for them to actually get him on that charge. 
 

 

I think that is probably the most likely scenario. He probably was drunk and incoherent and was trying to enter a family member's resident at 2 am and the cops were called on him. 

Still a pretty big F up all things considered, especially if he really did end up fighting with the cops. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I think that is probably the most likely scenario. He probably was drunk and incoherent and was trying to enter a family member's resident at 2 am and the cops were called on him. 

Still a pretty big F up all things considered, especially if he really did end up fighting with the cops. 

I think the reports would be different if he put his hands on a cop tbh. Any assault on an police officer is a felony from what I know. I honestly think this will blow over with some pretty minor ramifications based on the little information I have read.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I think that is probably the most likely scenario. He probably was drunk and incoherent and was trying to enter a family member's resident at 2 am and the cops were called on him. 

Still a pretty big F up all things considered, especially if he really did end up fighting with the cops. 

Welp. Just saw this. I had not seen that prior to just now.
 

Quote

The intruder reportedly fought with police upon their arrival but was eventually apprehended and later booked into the Seattle Correctional Facility. Sherman's wife, Ashley, told the Seattle Times that both she and the couple's kids are fine and that no one was harmed during the incident. The family is just working to get Sherman released.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/148190-ex-49ers-richard-sherman-also-being-investigated-connection-schefter/

Link to post
Share on other sites

man, I feel for him. Hopefully he gets the help he needs. 

Seems like his wife was staying at her parents house and that he has been having issues for a while. Damn. You really hate to see it

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

How and why is this even public???

It's a public record. All you have to do is put in a request for it and you'll get it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...