GDT 11/17/19 Week 11: 7-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 6-3 Houston Texans

DreamKid

2 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Think it makes sense to just go back to Cyrus Jones. He had the muff but besides that was reliable enough for us. If he’s still available, I’d rather we just go back to him. I’m not concerned about kickoffs as that’s whatever. Throw anyone back there. But punts are so crucial.

He was claimed, so that ship has sailed. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Think it makes sense to just go back to Cyrus Jones. He had the muff but besides that was reliable enough for us. If he’s still available, I’d rather we just go back to him. I’m not concerned about kickoffs as that’s whatever. Throw anyone back there. But punts are so crucial.

pretty sure the Seahawks claimed him

EDIT: nope it was Denver

• Like 1

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

Denver got him. Who else can we use?

I'd rather not have a returner back there over Thomas.

1 minute ago, AngusMcFife said:

On seeing the replay I thought he was interfered with. I think the defender needs to give him 1yard to make the catch. He should have fair caught it, though. 

yeah, its not just that though. there was a pr earlier where he inexplicably cut back into traffic for just a 4 yard gain when he seemed to have plenty of space to the outside, too

• Like 1