GDT 11/17/19 Week 11: 7-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 6-3 Houston Texans

DreamKid

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

True. But that’s never seemingly hurt the Patriots. So perhaps the football gods and the respect they demand don’t actually exist? 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷‍♂️ 

But I do like the Texans franchise and their fans and their state, so you’re probably right. Most other teams I might not agree.

I don't have any negative experiences with Texans fans as far as I recall, and I like Watt, Mercilus, Reid, Hopkins and Watkins as players.

The guys who annoyed me the most today were the two salty Browns fans who are just spewing negativity and little jabs in every single thread.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Danand said:

I don't have any negative experiences with Texans fans as far as I recall, and I like Watt, Mercilus, Reid, Hopkins and Watkins as players.

The guys who annoyed me the most today were the two salty Browns fans who are just spewing negativity and little jabs in every single thread.

Oh yeah. Agreed. I was saying you’ve got my to change my stance. But I still want the yards even if we don’t get the points.

8 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

It sucks to say but I don't think any team is good with Flacco period. 

9 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Random. But the Broncos are much better without Flacco.

Aye! Aye! Y'all chill on my mans Flacco. He's done and suffered enough! 

#stillmySBMVP

Weren't the Texans coming off a BYE? They didn't look like a contender in any way shape or form. It's us, the Chiefs, and the Pats. And whoever goes to the Super Bowl from the AFC will win it. Money should be on us. I want to down the Chiefs crazy bad. Sick of them.