GDT 11/17/19 Week 11: 7-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 6-3 Houston Texans

DreamKid

I think this game has to show how important Lamar is to this team. When he was “in a funk” nothing else on this offense was going. The run game wasn’t doing anything special. He makes a few big runs and a few good pass plays and now it’s humming. More importantly this gets our offense back above 50% scoring on our drives in this game.

We’re currently the second best offense at scoring on a per drive basis in the last twenty seasons and our lead is so narrow over the 2007 Patriots that we need to stay above 50% as long as we can.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

I think this game has to show how important Lamar is to this team. When he was “in a funk” nothing else on this offense was going. The run game wasn’t doing anything special. He makes a few big runs and a few good pass plays and now it’s humming. More importantly this gets our offense back above 50% scoring on our drives in this game.

We’re currently the second best offense at scoring on a per drive basis in the last twenty seasons and our lead is so narrow over the 2007 Patriots that we need to stay above 50% as long as we can.

You're really on top of those possible records huh DB? I know you were really tracking the rushing totals last week. 

• Like 1

Just now, DreamKid said:

You're really on top of those possible records huh DB? I know you were really tracking the rushing totals last week. 

Need all the ammunition for the MVP threads. But it was Dominique Foxworth that actually put me onto this. He mentioned it and I got curious so I looked it up on Footballs Outsiders.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

MARCUS PETERS!!

GAWD DAYUM!!!

Yup. Honestly I’m surprised he didn’t pick that one. But he probably was more concerned about making sure Hopkins doesn’t get it in that situation or else it’s a TD if Peters misses. But man he had the opportunity. I’m sure if he had safety help he has more confidence to make the pick there.

• Like 1