Better qb, now and all time Russ or Rodgers.

Kiwibrown

Maybe I’m underrating Russ, but this is the first year where he’s probably the best QB.  Rodgers had several years #1, years that included Brady, Rodgers, and Russ himself.  Wilson still has a ton of years left but as of now, it wouldn’t be much of a debate at all to me who’s better all-time.  Rodgers for sure.

Wilson is better right now though.

Now, it's Wilson, and call me crazy but I don't actually think it's that close.

But he still has a ways to go to match Rodgers in terms of career success and resume. It isn't necessarily Wilson's fault, but he hasn't been asked to carry the way Rodgers has for most of his career. And as a result he just isn't on the same level in terms of accolades. No MVPs or All-Pro teams yet. Never been in the conversation for best QB in the league. I'd also argue Wilson took more of a game manager role in his postseason run where the LOB took center stage, while Rodgers had an 1100+ yard, 11 TD 4 game stretch to win the superbowl. Those things could change now, and then quickly have him catch up, but they aren't there historically for him. A superbowl win where he's the driving force behind Seattle, or an MVP year, would be huge for him in this comparison.

Rogers hasn't thrown a game-losing INT in the Super Bowl so far, so he's got that going for him. Which is nice.
You can make a very solid case for both, but Aaron never enjoyed a Legion of Boom level defense so far in his career
They both make amazing, jaw-dropping throws....the career highlights films will be spectacular for both

Rogers also has a 4 year head start on Wilson, so as noted by others - who knows how all of this unfolds going forward
Not sure if Wilson will have Pete for his whole career, but that's another inflection point, being able to win under different HC's/ offenses is no small challenge

Wilson knows how to win. I don't know how you measure that, but he's pretty effing amazing when the chips are down
Rogers also does not have a nanobubble water potion, so he gets dinged in the bogus product category and the State Farm ads are totally lame