Who do you have making the All Pro Teams

Chargers

On 11/13/2019 at 5:20 PM, bucsfan333 said:

Vita Vea has been a real force. Completely unblockable/immovable. Just depends on the rep. But he doesn't have the numbers.

I completely agree, vea has been unbelievable this year and no matter how much recognition he gets it won't be enough. 

The problem is that DT has a huge logjam. There are a lot of really really good DTs out there right now 

Bosa and Kittle seem like the most likely potential 1st team all pros, but given Kittle's injury and the likelihood that he will miss more time, that will probably knock him from the running and he'll miss both. This feels like the type of year where the niners maybe have a few second teamers. 

Buckner will probably make it, but honestly he hasn't been great this year. AA probably deserves consideration similar to Bosa but won't get it. Williams has been the best corner on the team, and he almost certainly won't get any love for it, while Sherman (who has played very well) probably will get some consideration for it. 

First Team - Bolded    Second Team - Italicized 

Quarterback                                    

• Russell Wilson
  • Lamar Jackson
  • Aaron Rodgers
  • Patrick Mahomes

Running Back

• Christian McCaffrey
  • Dalvin Cook
  • Aaron Jones
  • Nick Chubb

Wide Receiver

• Michael Thomas
  • Amari Cooper
  • Tyreek Hill
  • Mike Evans
  • Tyler Lockett
  • Kenny Golladay

Tight End

• Hunter Henry
  • Austin Hooper
  • Travis Kelce
  • George Kittle

Left Tackle

• Anthony Castonzo
  • Tyron Smith

Left Guard

• Quenton Nelson
  • Joel Bitonio

Center

• Rodney Hudson
  • JC Tretter

Right Guard

• Zack Martin
  • Brandon Scherff

Right Tackle 

• Ryan Ramczyk
  • La'el Collins
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

First Team - Bolded    Second Team - Italicized 

Quarterback                                    

• Russell Wilson
  • Lamar Jackson
  • Aaron Rodgers
  • Patrick Mahomes

Running Back

• Christian McCaffrey
  • Dalvin Cook
  • Aaron Jones
  • Nick Chubb

Wide Receiver

• Michael Thomas
  • Amari Cooper
  • Tyreek Hill
  • Mike Evans
  • Tyler Lockett
  • Kenny Golladay

Tight End

• Hunter Henry
  • Austin Hooper
  • Travis Kelce
  • George Kittle

Left Tackle

• Anthony Castonzo
  • Tyron Smith

Left Guard

• Quenton Nelson
  • Joel Bitonio

Center

• Rodney Hudson
  • JC Tretter

Right Guard

• Zack Martin
  • Brandon Scherff

Right Tackle 

• Ryan Ramczyk
  • La'el Collins

Why Hunter Henry over Darren Waller? I get he's been super productive, but he's missed 4 games, and Waller has more receptions, yards, same amount of TD's.

2 minutes ago, Mr Raider said:

Why Hunter Henry over Darren Waller? I get he's been super productive, but he's missed 4 games, and Waller has more receptions, yards, same amount of TD's.

I just think by the end of the season his totals will look better than Waller. He has also looked like a more complete TE, but that’s not a knock on Walker. They both look to be top 5 guys at the position, this season and into the future 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

I just think by the end of the season his totals will look better than Waller. He has also looked like a more complete TE, but that’s not a knock on Walker. They both look to be top 5 guys at the position, this season and into the future 

Henry's per-game stats are inflated right now because Waller and Andrews have played 9 games to Henry's 6. That said, Waller's per-game averages are still higher than Henry's. I'd also throw in Mark Andrews as well, who hit a bit of a cold streak fighting injuries but went off last week and has been impressive all season.

EDIT: Here's the comparison of the three:

Totals

Rushing Receiving
Rk Player Year G Att Yds TD Y/A Lng Rec Yds TD Y/R Lng
1 Mark Andrews 2019 9 0 0 0   0 44 523 5 11.9 39
2 Hunter Henry 2019 6 0 0 0   0 33 418 3 12.7 23
3 Darren Waller 2019 9 1 7 0 7.0 7 51 588 3 11.5 48

Per Game

Rushing Receiving
Rk Player Year Att Yds TD Rec Yds TD
1 Mark Andrews 2019 0.0 0.0 0.0 4.9 58.1 0.6
2 Hunter Henry 2019 0.0 0.0 0.0 5.5 69.7 0.5
3 Darren Waller 2019 0.1 0.8 0.0 5.7 65.3 0.3

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls

40 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Henry's per-game stats are inflated right now because Waller and Andrews have played 9 games to Henry's 6. That said, Waller's per-game averages are still higher than Henry's. I'd also throw in Mark Andrews as well, who hit a bit of a cold streak fighting injuries but went off last week and has been impressive all season.

EDIT: Here's the comparison of the three:

Totals

Rushing Receiving
Rk Player Year G Att Yds TD Y/A Lng Rec Yds TD Y/R Lng
1 Mark Andrews 2019 9 0 0 0   0 44 523 5 11.9 39
2 Hunter Henry 2019 6 0 0 0   0 33 418 3 12.7 23
3 Darren Waller 2019 9 1 7 0 7.0 7 51 588 3 11.5 48

Per Game

Rushing Receiving
Rk Player Year Att Yds TD Rec Yds TD
1 Mark Andrews 2019 0.0 0.0 0.0 4.9 58.1 0.6
2 Hunter Henry 2019 0.0 0.0 0.0 5.5 69.7 0.5
3 Darren Waller 2019 0.1 0.8 0.0 5.7 65.3 0.3

Waller has been on a statistical decline since the beginning of the season. I’d actually be surprised if both Henry and Andrews doesn’t overtake him. 

7 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Waller has been on a statistical decline since the beginning of the season. I’d actually be surprised if both Henry and Andrews doesn’t overtake him. 

IMO you have to wonder how much of that decline is due to Tyrell Williams' injury and teams just focusing more on Waller, but yeah his numbers at the start of hte season didn't seem sustainable.

10 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

IMO you have to wonder how much of that decline is due to Tyrell Williams' injury and teams just focusing more on Waller, but yeah his numbers at the start of hte season didn't seem sustainable.

Part of it might be teams having film on Waller. He literally came out of nowhere. 

7 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Part of it might be teams having film on Waller. He literally came out of nowhere. 

It certainly could be, but our WR core has been banged up for a few weeks now, and overall isn't very talented. Williams missed time and has been playing through injury for most of the season, Zay Jones has been our leader in snaps the past few weeks and he's only been with the team 3 weeks, Trevor Davis is a gadget guy and wasnt with the team for camp. Doss is inactive most weeks. 

Our healthiest and most consistent WR the past few weeks has been Hunter Renfrow... That in theory could mean more targets and higher production for Waller but also means a lot more attention. Jacobs is our primary offensive option, but Waller is without question our primary passing option, and teams have been game planning to take him away as a top priority. 

I think he gets back on track this week against the Bengals. But we'll see. All together he's still been a super nice surprise to a passing game that lacks in talent. 

Edited by Mr Raider
  • Like 1

I say Trent Brown at RT, dude is a monster. I would say Rodney Hudson as well but he’s been a little banged up.

Richie Incognito has been playing at an elite level this year, but I know with his past he will be looked over.

theres a reason the Raiders has taken a step forward, it’s the OL giving Carr time and Jacobs holes.