Who do you have making the All Pro Teams

Chargers

I think Hudson deserves first team at center, at the very least he deserves second team. 

Josh Jacobs isnt totally out of the question depending on the second half of the season. Cook and McCaffrey look like locks right now, but if one or both go down to injury (knock on wood they don't) or Jacobs steps it up another notch he probably misses out. 

Other than that Trent Brown might have an outside show. He has been phenomenal at RT for us. 

Waller might be able to make it on the second team with a strong second half but probably misses out due to guys like Kelce, Kittle, and Hooper all having great years. 

Nobody else really sticks out for the Raiders. I think ultimately Hudson is the only one that makes it. 

For the rest of the league the locks I have so far (either first or second team)

QB - Russell Wilson

RB - Christian McCaffrey/Dalvin Cook

OG - Quenton Nelson

WR - Michael Thomas

TE - Travis Kelce/ George Kittle 

DE - Nick Bosa 

DT - Aaron Donald 

CB - Stephone Gilmore 

7 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Rodgers hasn't impressed me much from what I've seen so far this season

from the All- Pro POV, opinions vary. But he's been playing lights out football:

from PackersWire

After 8 games in a brand new offense, including 4 without his Pro Bowl receiver Adams, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is on pace for one of his most statistically efficient seasons in years.

Rodgers is second in the NFL with 2,324 passing yards and on pace to throw for 4,648 yards, which would set a new career-high.
His current 106.7 passer rating would be his highest since the 2014 season, his last MVP season.

Rodgers is also averaging 8.2 yards per attempt, 12.6 yards per completion and 8.0 adjusted net yards per attempt.
All three would represent his best marks since 2014.

The last two weeks have been peak Rodgers. In wins over the Raiders and Chiefs, Rodgers completed 75 percent of his passes, tossed 8 touchdown passes and zero interceptions, averaged 11.5 yards per attempt and posted a passer rating of 152.0

2 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

from the All- Pro POV, opinions vary. But he's been playing lights out football:

from PackersWire

After 8 games in a brand new offense, including 4 without his Pro Bowl receiver Adams, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is on pace for one of his most statistically efficient seasons in years.

Rodgers is second in the NFL with 2,324 passing yards and on pace to throw for 4,648 yards, which would set a new career-high.
His current 106.7 passer rating would be his highest since the 2014 season, his last MVP season.

Rodgers is also averaging 8.2 yards per attempt, 12.6 yards per completion and 8.0 adjusted net yards per attempt.
All three would represent his best marks since 2014.

The last two weeks have been peak Rodgers. In wins over the Raiders and Chiefs, Rodgers completed 75 percent of his passes, tossed 8 touchdown passes and zero interceptions, averaged 11.5 yards per attempt and posted a passer rating of 152.0

Interesting. 

11 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Only Stephon Gilmore from NE. Devin McCourty and Jamie Collins are having great seasons as well, but I doubt they get the recognition.

I tend to agree, Yin-Yang but another poster in here had a thought - Jones at slot corner. Pro Football Focus actually had Jones picked at corner which I can't understand but that's what they had.

So patriots can contribute Gilmore, possibly Jones - depending. As far as LB Collins goes, he's great but the league is flush in great LB's.

46 minutes ago, Split the Sticks said:

I tend to agree, Yin-Yang but another poster in here had a thought - Jones at slot corner. Pro Football Focus actually had Jones picked at corner which I can't understand but that's what they had.

So patriots can contribute Gilmore, possibly Jones - depending. As far as LB Collins goes, he's great but the league is flush in great LB's.

Does All-Pro have a designated slot spot? JJ would be in that convo, but if it’s just going to cornerbacks then I don’t think he has the recognition to do so, unfortunately. 

Collins in my own dreams has a shot because of his stats (6 sacks, 3 picks, etc), which are usually hard to come by for LBs, but I tend to agree. Guys like Wagner and Kuechly are going to have the inside track for off-ball, and then rush LBs will be getting the sacks to look good for voters.

• Like 1