For the browns

Beckman

chubb

schofield

landry

Ward

garrett

Did you just list all of those Players for All Pro? 🤯

Garrett had a chance but that is gone now missing basically 6 games.

Ward, outside chance at best.

The rest , Jesus!

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

The rest , Jesus!

Yeaaaa   I mean Chubb has an outside chance too but a couple guys playing better than him atm.  If he goes on an absolute tear the rest of the season he I could see it.

18 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Yeaaaa   I mean Chubb has an outside chance too but a couple guys playing better than him atm.  If he goes on an absolute tear the rest of the season he I could see it.

CMC and Cook would also have to nose dive themselves for that to happen IMO.  Possible, but unlikely baring injury.

• Like 1

This is all assuming there currently level of play continues. I feel the following players are locks...

1.) Russell Wilson - Has far and away been the best QB in the NFL, two terrible throws aside.

2.) TJ Watt - Leads the NFL in QB Hits, Pressures, and is 3rd in Sacks (although he has played one more game for the last stat) on a defense that is carrying it's team to wins for an offense that is the worst the team has had in the last 50 years.

3.) Minkah Fitzpatrick - Has far and away been the best Deep 3rd Safety in the NFL, whether you consider it from an interception perspective or from a deep coverage perspective.

4.) Mike Thomas - Leads the league by 18 receptions and 100 yards... Did so with Teddy B throwing him the ball for 5 games.

5.) Amari Cooper - The rest of the league's WRs haven't really done anything to seperate themselves but he has shown up in big games.

6.) Christian McAffrey - Enough said.

7.) Dalvin Cook - Enough said.

• Like 1

Maybe not as first team, but Preston Smith I think is very likely to end up all pro. His sa k's are impressive, but not as impressive as the constant headaches he gives blockers and his overall player. The guy has been extremely rounded this year, also a sneaky outsider for best signing of free agency especially with contract value taken into account. 

If you told me Zadarius would be both living up to that contract yet would still get overshadowed by Preston before the season, I'd have looked at you a little funny. But here we are... 

Also re qb, even as a packers Homer Lamar has to be number 2. I would have him a good deal closer than most to Wilson for MVP to be honest, and am kind of shocked his stock seemed to drop a bit around here after his game against New England. The guy is something special, and I'm as happy for him as Jaire Alexander was when he just barely made got off the board before the end of the first round. 

Edited by Billy86

Jason Kelce is a Possibilty again. Only other potential Eagles would be Brandon Brooks and Lane Johnson.

Cox was to hobbled the first 1/2 of the season to be considered this year regardless what he does his last 8 gms.

Edited by Nabbs4u

Wrs after Thomas are underwhelming. I'd like to see Hill finish strong and sneak in there. 

Wilson Rodgers Mahomes Jackson are tough to sort out. I'd go with Rodgers and Wilson.

Minkah, Jamal and the CBs standing out to me are Sherman and Humphrey.

Watt, Jones then the other DEs can battle it out. Donald only DT.

Too early to tell with LB.

OL I know nothing.

Cook and CMC. Their all around game is a deal breaker over everyone.

10 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

The rest , Jesus!

Schubert is leading the afc in tackles he also is the best cover linebacker

i am a flipping idiot for mentioning him

chubb leads all backs in yards I must be insane for thinking he is a probowler

question sense your so smart name your 6running backs that are having a better season

ward you may be right but I get to play against 4 of the worst offenses to pad my stats.

landry he has made the pro bowl the last five years so I think by the end of the year the number will be there the same for obj

9 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Jamal Adams and Minkah Fitzpatrick should have the Safety spots locked up if they keep their current pace.

I was going to mention Jamal, but his stat sheet isn't nearly as pretty as Minkah's. His on field play has been elite (and only the 4 people tuning into Jet games would know that), but he could easily be passed up by someone else by the end of the season, even at his current pace.