Week 2 GDT: Detroit Lions @ NY Giants *MNF*

HashtagFTW

Lions are going to win this game, I am going to say no matter who plays for the G MEN.

The OL for Giants sucks and the Lions defense looks pretty good I will give Stafford the odds to win this in the 4th quarter on the road in a tough place to win Detroit 24- Giants 20

On 9/12/2017 at 2:44 PM, detroitroar said:

Id imagine Apple will matchup with Golladay in the red zone. It'd be nice to see Ebron to be at least somewhat of a weapon in the red zone.

DRC will be sticking to Golladay any where he is on the field.

Good tight ends do hurt the Giants, if you consider Ebron that then he should have a good game.

No idea? 

32 minutes ago, LionsFTW said:

How much are hot dogs in your stadium?

Taking in the law of probability, factoring for the renegotiation of Nafta, rising inflation and taxes, lets say 85.00 but I do know a guy, if you ask for the Viking special you can get one for 41.00

20 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

Odell listed as questionable. I think he'll be a game time decision. I personally hope he plays, so that when the Lions win, Giants fans will have no excuses. 

I think he'll play but I think it'll be like many of those games with a banged up CJ that he'll be used as a decoy more than anything.

10 hours ago, Nnivolcm said:

I think he'll play but I think it'll be like many of those games with a banged up CJ that he'll be used as a decoy more than anything.

I was thinking this same thing.

I don't think he will really be a factor. I would be confident in Slay even if Beckham was fully healthy. 

Evan Ingram gives me pause though. Davis is not quite great at pass coverage at this juncture. I think he will be better than last week, but we will see. 

11 hours ago, BarryTheBest said:

I was thinking this same thing.

I don't think he will really be a factor. I would be confident in Slay even if Beckham was fully healthy. 

Evan Ingram gives me pause though. Davis is not quite great at pass coverage at this juncture. I think he will be better than last week, but we will see. 

I dont know.....Slay is looking a little pale...

https://twitter.com/davebirkett/status/909758970180571137/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fbleacherreport.com%2Fdetroit-lions

Archived