Who are we cheering for on Thursday night?

sp6488

2 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

I'm not cheering for either of them, but I will always want the Steelers to lose against any team they play. Could care less about us having an easy division clinch too. The Ravens forever need all smoke. 

But how MUCH less could you care? ;)

• Like 1

Just now, BaltimoreTerp said:

Honestly one of those situations where I don't care who wins. Just gonna enjoy that one of them has to lose. And if it ends in a tie like last year... well that's just all the funnier. 

Tie may be an optimal result, actually.

• Like 1

I'm cheering for them both to lose (not really because I don't think we need to worry about either of them if the team plays like it has in the last couple of games and not like they did in weeks 4 & 5) 

1 hour ago, sp6488 said:

Tie may be an optimal result, actually.

This would do

Yup, Browns over Steelers or a tie. I don’t want to have to face the Steelers come playoff time. They know our team, they have great coaching, and they have a defense that is gelling. Would rather the Raiders make it into the playoffs as they’re a team that knows the Chiefs and could potentially pull off the Wildcard upset if it comes down to that. The Steelers are also trash against the Patriots come playoff time so they wouldn’t serve as a potential upset option on that front either.

Raiders/Bills would be the optimal wildcard options and so whatever route ensures that is the route I like.

4 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Yup, Browns over Steelers or a tie. I don’t want to have to face the Steelers come playoff time. They know our team, they have great coaching, and they have a defense that is gelling. Would rather the Raiders make it into the playoffs as they’re a team that knows the Chiefs and could potentially pull off the Wildcard upset if it comes down to that. The Steelers are also trash against the Patriots come playoff time so they wouldn’t serve as a potential upset option on that front either.

Raiders/Bills would be the optimal wildcard options and so whatever route ensures that is the route I like.

Man... we smackin' whoever! We gonna air that ---- out!

I'm rooting for the Steelers, because no matter what they're not a threat to anything. If the Browns win this game and suddenly start feeling some momentum, they still have the capabilities to contend for the division, whereas Pittsburgh winning just continues their recent run of beating up on bad teams with a backup QB.

In reality, I want a tie in OT with both teams playing a super physical game.

A part of me want the Browns to win in order for us to more easily secure a division win and a playoff spot.

The other part of me want the Steelers to beat the Browns after Browns fans decided to go full retard in here after their win, and we should have confidence enough in our team can take care of business and win the division anyway.