Who are we cheering for on Thursday night?

sp6488

4 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Myles Garret = Psychopath

I would've killed that boy if I was on the field with him. Those steeler players should've ripped his helmet off and put the spikes to his head. I've never seen a defender so triggered by a freakin QB before. Clown show all the way around.

11 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

I would've killed that boy if I was on the field with him. Those steeler players should've ripped his helmet off and put the spikes to his head. I've never seen a defender so triggered by a freakin QB before. Clown show all the way around.

Yup. Honestly after seeing that play it’s COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE. Myles Garrett deserves something like a 10 game suspension. I said earlier in the season that he plays dirty and that play was beyond any of that. He deserves to serve his suspension this season and some games next season. That’s well beyond kosher. Pouncey who clearly through a bunch of punches to protect his QB, I think I would give a 5 game suspension, but could appeal for three. And Rudolph really didn’t do much but he was involved so a game suspension.

But Garrett throwing the helmet and hitting a player in the head, one who just got concusses and knocked out... deserves the book to be thrown at him.

Edited by diamondbull424

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

Yup. Honestly after seeing that play it’s COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE. Myles Garrett deserves something like a 10 game suspension. I said earlier in the season that he plays dirty and that play was beyond any of that. He deserves to serve his suspension this season and some games next season. That’s well beyond kosher. Pounced who clearly through a bunch of punches to protect his QB, I think I would give a 5 game suspension. And Rudolph really didn’t do much but he was involved so a game suspension.

Jimmy Smith was suspended 4 games for exchanging heated texts with his bm. I always think back on that as I look at Tyreek Hill getting no suspension, and now await judgement on this new Garrett situation. The league is hyper inconsistent on issues, but this one is about as polarizing as it gets. I think they should shut him down for the year for optics alone. They keep preaching about trying to build a safer game and this ain't it. The NFLPA isn't going to die on this hill. Just a bad bad look for the league if this isn't handled properly.

It's so funny that they're scheduled to play again 12/1 too. Baker better watch his head in that one oof.

• Like 1

this says so much about the mindset of the Browns really.

you are at 4-6, 3rd in the division and more than likely out of playoff contention while having an arguably the most talented roster in your division.
yet you seem content because you beat 2 division rivals in the same season for the first time in forever.
congrats man, keep on leading your team to glory.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DreamKid said:

and if you head to Gen, you'll see plenty defending Myles. Unbelievable. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

and if you head to Gen, you'll see plenty defending Myles. Unbelievable. 

Myles Garrett deserves the biggest suspension, but I lost more respect for Mason Rudolph in that exchange. To try and rip a guys helmet off and then hit him in the balls, and then throw your arms up when that guy retaliates is the biggest p*ssy move I've seen on a football field. Garrett will serve his time, but the way he is playing Rudolph will be out of the league soon enough anyway. 

20 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

Myles Garrett deserves the biggest suspension, but I lost more respect for Mason Rudolph in that exchange. To try and rip a guys helmet off and then hit him in the balls, and then throw your arms up when that guy retaliates is the biggest p*ssy move I've seen on a football field. Garrett will serve his time, but the way he is playing Rudolph will be out of the league soon enough anyway. 

Yeah not excusing Rudolph - he's stupid (although I didn't see a nut shot?). I think swinging a helmet at a bare head is the worst thing I've seen on a football field, but not excusing MR or MP. Pouncey can take a walk too.