Who are we cheering for on Thursday night?

sp6488

32 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Yeah not excusing Rudolph - he's stupid (although I didn't see a nut shot?). I think swinging a helmet at a bare head is the worst thing I've seen on a football field, but not excusing MR or MP. Pouncey can take a walk too.

When Rudolph is down, he kicks at Myles to get off of him and its directly a nut shot. Gotta watch multiple angles. 

What a sh*t show that was. Is anyone surprised though? Freddie Kitchens is a trash bag and so is his team. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

and if you head to Gen, you'll see plenty defending Myles. Unbelievable. 

The Browns fan base is trash on here. People just excuse it (for the most part) because their team has sucked butt forever. They'd be demanding a ban if it was Heyward doing that to Baker

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Be honest - who's more at fault ?

I really don't look at it as a "In the Wrong" or "More at Fault/Who's the Victim" situation. A lot of guys lost their cool and the one who went the farthest got the steepest punishment. Pretty straight forward. The debate over the incident has dipped into the absurd. It seems many people hold their specific viewpoints on the issue simply because of the respective ethnicity of the players involved, their team affiliation, or some other ludicrous reason which has made the situation that much more polarizing. It's just nonsense at this point. Which is the ultimate end point for most nationally debated topics lol.

As Patriots and Ravens' fans we should be happy. The steelers took an L, and Myles Garrett is one step closer to being shipped off to a stronger organization that can handle "baggage" players. The Ravens and Patriots, the league's strongest organizations, will always be there to take on the players that "little boy" franchises such as Cleveland can't manage. It's all sunshine for us.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Be honest - who's more at fault ?

I honestly could care less. I think they are both idiots. Myles for taking him to ground unnecessarily and Rudolph for losing his composure and letting his initial frustration escalate the situation. I personally think Rudolph should be suspended for at least a game, but again, could care less about him. My primary goal for the regular season is curb stomping the Browns in their own stadium in the rematch, so this ultimately works out for us. :P

17 minutes ago, drd23 said:

You realise this means you do care, right? :P

The proper phrase is couldn't care less - i.e. it is not possible for me to care about this less because I already don't care about it

It's an accepted way of expressing the sentiment, even if it isn't technically correct. At least in America. 

35 minutes ago, drd23 said:

You realise this means you do care, right? :P

The proper phrase is couldn't care less - i.e. it is not possible for me to care about this less because I already don't care about it

I'll have you know, here in 'merica that is actually the correct pronunciation. Thank you very much!

giphy.gif

(j/k)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

The Browns fan base is trash on here.

Not allowed to discuss fan bases here but if you were and did a poll over the whole forum who has the best fan base here I suspect the Browns would rank really high. Not to Steeler, Raven or some Lion fans but we get along great with pretty much everyone else.

I didn't comment on this trash, but I'll say my part.

- Garrett got what he deserved for being a meatball

- Rudolph should be suspended a game for being a meatball

- Steelers loss which helps the Ravens even though I don't care about that long as WE handle our business

- Browns... I wanted them to lose because of my hatred of their fanbase (Minus one person) But I guess I still have joy since they're still basically in the basement. icon_lol.gif