MKnight82

Vs Jets

Vs Lions

@ Panthers

@ Packers

Vs Eagles

Vs Giants

@ Cowboys

To me it looks like they have 3 more chances to win.  The next two weeks vs the Jets and Lions, and the 2nd to final game against the Giants.  The Jets are a mess, The Lions may not have Matthew Stafford, and the Giants suck.  

I think they win one.

Between the Giants and Jets, I think both of those are basically toss-up games. Especially at home. I realize our homefield advantage isn’t much to talk about, but at least we won’t be at their place. I think both of those games come down to turnovers (probably our advantage) and big plays (probably theirs).

I think it would be an upset if they beat Detroit, but that team does seem a little deflated between the issues with Stafford playing/not playing and the trade of a popular, quality player like Diggs. 

They’ll get ka-bonged in each of the remaining road games, which leaves Philly at home. Assuming they have something to play for, I can’t see us really threatening them. 

I see them ending up at 2-14. Which hopefully will be enough to (a) get Chase Young or a huge trade package; (b) get Bruce Allen canned; and (c) turn over basically the entire coaching staff. Not listed in order of priority. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

We win them all and go 7-0 because we have the Skintangibles

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWnJSkrArUrADpyjZN0Id

And I would take it!

Haskins would be 7-1 as a starter & an obvious Franchise QB. 

And a winner!

8-8 probably puts us at picking #16. 

No big deal...

So you draft Alabama's stud WR Clee Dee Lamb.

Or hope Andrew Thomas falls...or one of the big top 10 players.

Always happens...

Just now, aceinthehouse said:

And I would take it!

Haskins would be 7-1 as a starter & an obvious Franchise QB. 

And a winner!

8-8 probably puts us at picking #16. 

No big deal...

So you draft Alabama's stud WR Clee Dee Lamb.

Or hope Andrew Thomas falls...or one of the big top 10 players.

Always happens...

Why dude.  Why?

• Like 1

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Why dude.  Why?

I would rather know Haskins is the real deal, than to have the #1 pick.

Be nice to have both, but not sure both are possible.

If we go 2-14?

Than there will be questions about Haskins & some hoping we draft a QB. 

If he can win 4 games...he would be 4-4 as a starter. Not bad! 

And maybe good enough, to be optimistic for 2020.

Put us at 5-11

And you're looking at a top 10 pick. Which would be a good spot for a blue Chip player....

Or to trade down & gather extra draft picks.

Well, yeah.  I'd much rather go 7-0 to end the year with Haskins looking like the next Brady, even if it meant missing out on Young or a haul.  We'd be set for the next 15 years at the QB position, which is more important than anything we can hope to do in the 2020 draft.  However, we'd need to weigh that against Bruce probably sticking around for the next 15 years, so it's likely a wash.  But, I'm also living in reality and know it won't happen anyway, so I just wasted 30 seconds of my life.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Well, yeah.  I'd much rather go 7-0 to end the year with Haskins looking like the next Brady, even if it meant missing out on Young or a haul.  We'd be set for the next 15 years at the QB position, which is more important than anything we can hope to do in the 2020 draft.  However, we'd need to weigh that against Bruce probably sticking around for the next 15 years, so it's likely a wash.  But, I'm also living in reality and know it won't happen anyway, so I just wasted 30 seconds of my life.

Guice is playing, too.

Having Haskins, Scary Terry & Guice start & be affective & possibly win, would be huge for this team.

Im just hoping we can score a TD.

Baby steps...

35 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Haskins can STILL look like the next Brady and we lose out. That's what I'd like to see

• Like 1