Do the Redskins Win Another Game?

MKnight82

2 hours ago, TKellion said:

How can you not fire everyone after this season?

I’m gonna joke a lot about everybody coming back but this is the end. This is so bad that nobody can survive this. Snyder knows he can’t trot this same group out there next year and he knows the venom towards Bruce has reached an all-time high. I wouldn’t be shocked if Luis Riddick is running this team next year. 

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

I wouldn’t be shocked if Luis Riddick is running this team next year. 

I honestly hope so. Riddick was extremely high on Mahomes and Lamar before they played in this league. He was also high on Haskins. If anyone’s gonna commit to Haskins receiving the coaching, development, and weapons he needs to succeed in this league, it’ll be Riddick. I also like what I’ve heard from him throughout the years as far as his team-building philosophy. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I honestly hope so. Riddick was extremely high on Mahomes and Lamar before they played in this league. He was also high on Haskins. If anyone’s gonna commit to Haskins receiving the coaching, development, and weapons he needs to succeed in this league, it’ll be Riddick. I also like what I’ve heard from him throughout the years as far as his team-building philosophy. 

I'm also on board with Sweet Lou. FWIW it does seem like to an extent he's openly campaigning for the job, he does tweet about Haskins and this franchise a lot.

• Like 1