Currently the last winless team, here is the rest of their schedule:

@ Oakland

Pittsburgh

New York Jets

@ Cleveland

New England

@ Miami

Cleveland

Only ones that look winnable are NYJ and Cleveland. If it comes down to Cleveland, I think there's chance 2008 Detroit and 2017 Cleveland won't be opening their beer cans.

5 minutes ago, Elky said:

@ Oakland

Pittsburgh

New York Jets

@ Cleveland

New England

@ Miami

Cleveland

Only ones that look winnable are NYJ and Cleveland. If it comes down to Cleveland, I think there's chance 2008 Detroit and 2017 Cleveland won't be opening their beer cans.

Not many thought the Dolphins could beat Indy. Any given Sunday. Perhaps the team will rally around Finley. Their running game looked better last week. 

8 minutes ago, Elky said:

@ Oakland

Pittsburgh

New York Jets

@ Cleveland

New England

@ Miami

Cleveland

The Dolphins are also extremely winnable. The Steelers, albeit 5-4, with their injuries on offense (and I realize their D is tough) are also susceptible. 

2 minutes ago, DawgX said:

They'll beat us.

If/When they do, watch us do the most Browns thing ever and rip off like 7 in a row, get to 9-6 in a "win and you're in the wildcard round" game, and then lose to the 0-15 Bengals to finish 9-7.

THAT would be the most Browns thing ever...even more than falling off the cliff and finishing like 6-10 the rest of the way. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If/When they do, watch us do the most Browns thing ever and rip off like 7 in a row, get to 9-6 in a "win and you're in the wildcard round" game, and then lose to the 0-15 Bengals to finish 9-7.

THAT would be the most Browns thing ever...even more than falling off the cliff and finishing like 6-10 the rest of the way. 

Yeah those 2 things have absolutely no connection whatsoever lol the Browns thing to do would be to continue losing...not go out with a winning record...the Browns don't break their fans' heart because they're close every year, they break their heart because they're consistently out of it by mid-season every year

Winning 7 in a row would be insanely and uncharacteristically un-Brownsian

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Ray Reed said:

Yeah those 2 things have absolutely no connection whatsoever lol the Browns thing to do would be to continue losing...not go out with a winning record...

the Browns don't break their fans' heart because they're close every year,

hqdefault.jpg

Red Right 88

giphy.gif

The Drive

esoa1e5p48aise4r9szc

The Fumble

1 minute ago, Ray Reed said:

they break their heart because they're consistently out of it by mid-season every year. Winning 7 in a row would be insanely and uncharacteristically un-Brownsian

That's not heartbreak at all. Getting to the brink and then having your heart ripped out is much worse. Someone who has never followed the city of Cleveland, the Browns overall historical arc, and was probably born after 1994 would only say this.

If they go 3-13 to 6-10 that's not a heartbreak. That's typical Browns. The most "Cleveland/Browns thing ever" is a saying for those of us that expect our teams to lose in the most gut wrenching fashion ever, but I wouldn't expect an outsider to understand, especially one that's such a blatant troll.

Just now, MWil23 said:

hqdefault.jpg

Red Right 88

giphy.gif

The Drive

esoa1e5p48aise4r9szc

The Fumble

That's not heartbreak at all. Getting to the brink and then having your heart ripped out is much worse. Someone who has never followed the city of Cleveland, the Browns overall historical arc, and was probably born after 1994 would only say this.

If they go 3-13 to 6-10 that's not a heartbreak. That's typical Browns. The most "Cleveland/Browns thing ever" is a saying for those of us that expect our teams to lose in the most gut wrenching fashion ever, but I wouldn't expect an outsider to understand, especially one that's such a blatant troll.

That iteration of the Browns is gone. Clearly the "new" Browns (99 and onward) have done nothing whatsoever as a franchise to get close enough to break your hearts like those old 80s teams on any conceivable consistent basis.

You can call me a troll if you want, but the facts are the facts. Don't care if they hurt your feelings - especially after all the crap you and your fellow fans talked this offseason. 

Wins by season since this inception of the Browns have been in existence:

2, 3, 7, 9, 5, 4, 6, 4, 10, 4, 5, 5, 4, 5, 4, 7, 3, 1, 0, 7, 3

So, no, getting close to the playoffs with 9 wins and losing out on that chance in the last game of the season would not be "The Most Browns Thing Ever".

Sorry bub, truth hurts.

• Like 5

Just now, Ray Reed said:

That iteration of the Browns is gone. Clearly the "new" Browns (99 and onward) have done nothing whatsoever as a franchise to get close enough to break your hearts like those old 80s teams on any conceivable consistent basis.

You can call me a troll if you want, but the facts are the facts. Don't care if they hurt your feelings - especially after all the crap you and your fellow fans talked this offseason. 

Wins by season since this inception of the Browns have been in existence:

2, 3, 7, 9, 5, 4, 6, 4, 10, 4, 5, 5, 4, 5, 4, 7, 3, 1, 0, 7, 3

So, no, getting close to the playoffs with 9 wins and losing out on that chance in the last game of the season would not be "The Most Browns Thing Ever".

Sorry bub, truth hurts.

Translation: I'm angry at you for being right. I was born after 1994 and don't understand Cleveland lingo. 

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

Translation: I'm angry at you for being right. I was born after 1994 and don't understand Cleveland lingo. 

lol whatever you say man, enjoy living in that made up reality you've just created.

as for the OP - no, i think they get a win somewhere. Probably the Dolphins, Jets, or Browns. If not 2 of those.