Will Cincinnati go 0-16?

Elky

12 minutes ago, Classic said:

They'll beat the Steelers. That's about it for them though.

I severely doubt it barring big injuries to our defensive stars. Our defense has been by and large holding most teams to at or below their average ppg with the only notable exception being NE, and Cincinnati has the 29th ranked offense and only put up 3 on us last time, and our defense has been getting better over the course of the year.

If you told me the Steelers offense wouldn't score any touchdowns during the game I would still think we could beat them just off a good defense generating turnovers and our kicking game.

• Like 1

They likely manage to ****** one victory from the jaws of defeat (my money would be on the game against the Jets), but for Mike Brown's sake I hope so.  Very few people deserve to wear the Cone of Shame more than he does.  Maybe if he's made even more of a subject of ridicule than he already is, he can finally be shamed into letting people that actually know what they're doing run things - similar, in sorts, to how Irsay was with finally having to pull his hooks from Grigson.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The LBC said:

he can finally be shamed into letting people that actually know what they're doing run things - similar, in sorts, to how Irsay was with finally having to pull his hooks from Grigson.

Mike Brown has zero shame.  0-16 won't change him in any tangible way.  Bengals might go from 2 scouts to 3 scouts, but he's not giving up control...

1 minute ago, TheVillain112 said:

Mike Brown has zero shame.  0-16 won't change him in any tangible way.  Bengals might go from 2 scouts to 3 scouts, but he's not giving up control...

When I say the shame might kill him, I'm more speaking to the shame inspiring a mob with pitchforks and torches.

6 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Yeah those 2 things have absolutely no connection whatsoever lol the Browns thing to do would be to continue losing...not go out with a winning record...the Browns don't break their fans' heart because they're close every year, they break their heart because they're consistently out of it by mid-season every year

Winning 7 in a row would be insanely and uncharacteristically un-Brownsian

Was gonna say....

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

It would be a really Oakland thing to do to lose to Cincinnat at home...

Better not. I know our defense sucks but I have a hard time believing that our offense won’t be able to feast. We will run the Jacobs machine of destiny  at them till they wave the white flag.