Bye Week Thread

Titans fan 617

I know we have an other games thread but this thread will be for the games that directly impact the Titans

Thursday Night is the first game of the week and it has playoff implications for the Titans

The current 6 seed Steelers travel to Cleveland 

On Sunday during the early game slot

Returning Nick Foles and the Jags in Indy

Division leader Texans in Baltimore 

5 seed Bills playing red hot Miami 😂

Then in the 4:25 time slot the winless Bengals in Oakland 

I don’t expect the Bengals to pull an upset but I don’t see a reason why Miami Baltimore Jags and Cleveland can’t help us out, not saying all will win but a few of them definitely should 

I said in another thread, but Garrett should be done for the season. There is absolutely zero reason for that to even happen anywhere, let alone in a professional football game. Rudolph could have suffered a serious head injury.

He should have been ejected in his game against us as well. He has no place on the football field for the foreseeable future. 

On 11/15/2019 at 2:40 AM, ttitansfan4life said:

Probably just barked. #FAKETOUGHGUY

Idk I think he wouldve lost it. maybe not thrown punches but def wouldve thrown Myles to the ground or I hope he would. but how is he a fake tough guy? When has he really needed to throw hands like that? Maybe the seahawks game but idk we needed him that game so Im glad he didnt. Maybe he is but I havent really seen him need to throw punches that I can remember. He does pick on CBs which is funny. 

The whole helmet getting ripped off thing reminds me of AJ ripping fins helmet off. DAMN yall have no idea how much I miss Finny. Wasnt a dirty player just wouldn't stop talking lmao. Wasn't the best CB by any means. Had that good year when our Dline was stupid good but sorry the finny rant lol

On topic bye week stuff. Nice win by CLE.

Think Ravens Texans will be a crazy game with BAL winning. Jags struggle early but pull it out. And this is where Id say Cincy pulls off a upset. Oak is feeling pretty good about themselves and def sleeping on em and Cincy got embarrassed bad. All the makings off a upset but damn Cincy is that freaking bad lol. 

Oh well it doesnt matter if we cant figure out how to beat these south teams lol. Enjoy your Sundays guys <3

EDIT Forgot the bills phins game.. UMMMM Bills D is for real but I could 100% see the phins pulling  off a upset but yeah I know the team needs the bye week but my god no titans football sucks. Theres no buzz in the air :(

Edited by VY-FTW

12 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

We're going to be one game behind the Colts and Texans for the division lead. Crazy.

i know it's totally pointless to think this way, but it's hard not to imagine we'd be tied for the division lead *at the very least* had we started tanny from the get-go lol

• Like 1