Bye Week Thread

Titans fan 617

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i know it's totally pointless to think this way, but it's hard not to imagine we'd be tied for the division lead *at the very least* had we started tanny from the get-go lol

Probably the Bronco game. Maybe the Bills? I know watching the Colt game in person in 100+ degree weather, I would’ve preferred to see Tannehill than Mariota. 1 game difference though would make a big difference. 6-4 looks so much better than 5-5.

40 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i know it's totally pointless to think this way, but it's hard not to imagine we'd be tied for the division lead *at the very least* had we started tanny from the get-go lol

I think we'd have won at least the Colts. 

The Bills line just destroyed us so I don't know. But if our kicker doesn't just blow either game, we would have won regardless of the QB. 

The Broncos game we would have won with Tanny. 

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

The Bills line just destroyed us so I don't know. But if our kicker doesn't just blow either game, we would have won regardless of the QB. 

yeah, colts and broncos are the two that come to mind for me. i missed most of the bills game but am led to believe it was more about OL/kicker than QB play.

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

That's the 1 game I missed... But didn't Tanny play half that game, and we still didn't score? 

1 minute ago, ragevsuall17 said:

That's the 1 game I missed... But didn't Tanny play half that game, and we still didn't score? 

Yeah. But he came in and did move the offense. 

We would have at least got a few field goals one would assume. 

But the offense was at it's worst that day. Blocking, catching, passing, and running. 

Playcalls 

Broncos was maybe the worst I've ever seen an Titans offense. 

8 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Not with his dead arm.

Pre-arm being completely screwed yeah sure. Not now though.

this is where I'm at regarding Mariota

I think that nerve/elbow injury is terminal. But we as an organization absolutely destroyed his chances to succeed in this league and he def could've thrived elsewhere

10 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Not with his dead arm.

Pre-arm being completely screwed yeah sure. Not now though.

Still think he has a place. Even with the loss of arm strength, he has shown a strong enough arm to make throws. His problem was he wasn't pulling the trigger. 
Get confidence back, coached up, take a back up spot for a season or something, he can most def be a viable starting QB. If Bridgewater can, so can Marcus. Both have weak arms by NFL standards. 

And what I've saw of Foles yesterday floating passes, I think he can still be a winning QB.  Has to be the exact right situation.