Bears and Rams, 11/17, GDT

beardown3231

38 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

That's what I am saying. Why would you 100 mil for a defensive player and have him play coverage. 

Mack's been getting doubles since his sophomore season and he always excelled in effecting the game. And the Raiders had nothing around him. Just doesn't make sense what's going on and he looks completely uninterested right now.

Ah. I misunderstood you then. Ditto on all counts. Lol. 

• Like 1

Watching replay/breakdown of this game and I wanted to point out an obvious flaw with the running game:

Nobody respects the keep option on the RPO plays. Mitch could literally run for miles on some of these plays with the way the defense flows to the playside. Is this a case of reads being pre-determined or Mitch just reading the play incorrectly?

6 minutes ago, malagabears said:

Welp, Nagy is gonna keep rolling with Bustcuit until we really embarrass  ourselves.

I don't see the point of not playing him at this point.  We are not going to the playoffs and Chase Daniel is likely gone after this season.  

If Mitch is going to turn around his career then he needs to play.

• Like 1

Yeah,  so we start Daniels so we have a lower risk QB executing the same busted offense?  No thanks. At least be damn sure when you figure out he's not ever going to get it.  

Daniel needs to split next off season; he's spendy for a backup, has no upside, and his coach-on-the-bench schtick hasn't netted anythign so why keep it up?  We're going to see a veteran for competition and hopefully some rookie or Rosen in the QB room. I'm all for taking a risk with a low value pick or trade to see if we can't get lucky, since, you know, we've never been lucky. 

13 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

Yeah,  so we start Daniels so we have a lower risk QB executing the same busted offense?  No thanks. At least be damn sure when you figure out he's not ever going to get it.  

Daniel needs to split next off season; he's spendy for a backup, has no upside, and his coach-on-the-bench schtick hasn't netted anythign so why keep it up?  We're going to see a veteran for competition and hopefully some rookie or Rosen in the QB room. I'm all for taking a risk with a low value pick or trade to see if we can't get lucky, since, you know, we've never been lucky. 

Hopefully not Rosen. Give it up man lol he sucks.