Bears and Rams, 11/17, GDT

beardown3231

1 hour ago, topwop1 said:

What's funny is your favorite team is paying Jared Goof $30M+ for the next 3 years at the very least xD

Talk about a dumb decision

Down year 6-4 

huge amount of injuries. No running game. 

Could be worse. We could be the bears. Wasted all that money and picks on Mack. For him not to do a thing against a very bad Oline. 

Just came here to sate GGs. Not sure why y’all got so mad. You guys beat us badly the year before. Sheesh. Just say GGs and cal it a day. No need to bring salt.

Last year on our GDT a ton of you guys Came in talking that good smack. And we let it be. Crazy how things change. Again, wish y’all the best. Much love. Get a new QB and you’ll be solid. 

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI

1 minute ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Down year 6-4 

huge amount of injuries. No running game. 

Could be worse. We could be the bears. Wasted all that money and picks on Mack. For him not to do a thing against a very bad Oline. 

Just came here to sate GGs. Not sure why y’all got so mad. You guys beat us badly the year before. Sheesh. Just say GGs and cal it a day. No need to bring salt 

It wasn't a waste when he and the defense was crushing your soft *** offense at Soldier Field last year, was it?

He was double and triple teamed all game this year(lesson learned, huh?) and when he wasn't, they were dropping him in coverage, which you know because you watched, right?

4 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

It wasn't a waste when he and the defense was crushing your soft *** offense at Soldier Field last year, was it?

He was double and triple teamed all game this year(lesson learned, huh?) and when he wasn't, they were dropping him in coverage, which you know because you watched, right?

No ones doubled more than donald. and even tripled. You is making excuses. Wrong guy to tell that to my guy. But you’ll make some excuse that your Oline is worse. GGs bro. Happy you’re still passionate about the Bears.

and winning that game sure did help y’all out. 

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI

Just now, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

No ones doubled more than donald. and even tripled. You is making excuses. Wrong guy to tell that to my guy. But you’ll make some excuse that your Oline is worse. GGs bro. Happy you’re still passionate about the Bears.

And when he was double and tripled, he did nothing. When Coward or Daniels were left alone, he dominated.

Amazing how that works!

6 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

And when he was double and tripled, he did nothing. When Coward or Daniels were left alone, he dominated.

Amazing how that works!

Like I said an excuse. The point remains. GGs brother. Wish you had the same energy as last year. 

4 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

and winning that game sure did help y’all out. 

No but it sure did help but the Pats defensive blueprint, so it helped you guys out pretty well

• Like 1

Just now, beardown3231 said:

No but it sure did help but the Pats defensive blueprint, so it helped you guys out pretty well

Oh wow first of all it wasn’t even you guys who laid it out. It was the lions. If we want to take credit for someone’s else success at least get it right. 

18 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Oh wow first of all it wasn’t even you guys who laid it out. It was the lions. If we want to take credit for someone’s else success at least get it right. 

That's why McVay, while mic'd up at the Super Bowl, said "this is what the Bears did to us," right?

Anything else, chief?

46 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

That's why McVay, while mic'd up at the Super Bowl, said "this is what the Bears did to us," right?

Anything else, chief?

I mean at least he figured it out. They didn’t do it again. But real talk it was the Lions. 100% anyone with a brain will tell you that. Take it as you wish. But alas best of luck. Wish you guys well. 

3 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I mean at least he figured it out. They didn’t do it again. But real talk it was the Lions. 100% anyone with a brain will tell you that. Take it as you wish. But alas best of luck. Wish you guys well. 

They figured it out? They scored 17 points with Jesus himself at QB. 23 points in 2 years isn't good. 

I also think you just said Mcvay doesn't have a brain