Bears and Rams, 11/17, GDT

beardown3231

3 hours ago, TB 1 said:

Though Trubisky has also had about 4 or 5 dropped INT's this year so he has been lucky with INT's. The Rams made a mistake by extending Goff when he showed signs of regression last year. He struggles without the play action pass. So since Gurley declined so has Goff.

And Goff has had dropped INT's also this season and Gurley hasn't declined this season he just hasn't been used. I am also not saying Tribusky is better or that Goff is better, I'm actually over talking about the Bears QB's in general because nothing more can be said one way or the other.

2 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

This game all of a sudden becomes huge. Reports out of Detroit say Stafford could miss another 3 games. If they win tonight and (should) win next week vs NYG, they could be 7-5 going into the Dallas game.

Wow. Much better potential situation than I'd have expected them to be in with how big of a mess this team is at times. 

7 hours ago, TB 1 said:

Though Trubisky has also had about 4 or 5 dropped INT's this year so he has been lucky with INT's. 

You can say that about pretty much every quarterback, though. 

On 11/14/2019 at 12:32 PM, RunningVaccs said:

We can't have our inevitable "Hey the Bears can make the playoffs! Then they lose to the Giants" moment without a win here, so I'm guessing the Bears take it 17 14

QFT. xD

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

Did you enjoy the cruise?

Oh yeah. It was a blast. Did have my "Oh snap I'm getting old," moment since their beds are way firmer than mine. First night I was wrecked and hobbling around. Lol

I was amazed how big of suckers people are. Only a few people negotiated on prices besides us at the stands and looked at is like we were ribbing them for not paying their full prices. Nassau was awesome especially, between the Queens Staircase, the food and Junkanoo (sp?) Beach. A duse has a stand on the beach named Marshall who was somw of the best entertainment in the whole trip (damn strong drinks with real fruit too - delicious), I sat outside of his hut foe probably 3 hours. Princess Cay was ok, definitely more laid back than I hoped for but I can't complain about a nice quiet beach in November. 

Good first cruise, wife said NCL was better, both of us prefer the port-towns more than being on the ship so hers had 4 stops. That'll be our next one probably. 

28 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Oh yeah. It was a blast. Did have my "Oh snap I'm getting old," moment since their beds are way firmer than mine. First night I was wrecked and hobbling around. Lol

I was amazed how big of suckers people are. Only a few people negotiated on prices besides us at the stands and looked at is like we were ribbing them for not paying their full prices. Nassau was awesome especially, between the Queens Staircase, the food and Junkanoo (sp?) Beach. A duse has a stand on the beach named Marshall who was somw of the best entertainment in the whole trip (damn strong drinks with real fruit too - delicious), I sat outside of his hut foe probably 3 hours. Princess Cay was ok, definitely more laid back than I hoped for but I can't complain about a nice quiet beach in November. 

Good first cruise, wife said NCL was better, both of us prefer the port-towns more than being on the ship so hers had 4 stops. That'll be our next one probably. 

If you like going to the port towns more look into going on a cruise to Bermuda, ours there docked there for three days it let us enjoy the island more.

32 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Only time we ever did Carnival was a Southern Caribbean to Turks & Caicos, Aruba, Curacao and Key West. You guys should check out one like that (NCL offers similar ones now, too), although I will say Grand Turk is nothing like Providenciales in T&C and cruises don't go there, so don't judge T&C on Grand Turk. One day take a flight into Provo. It was great.

Another cruise to try is one that stops in Grand Cayman. That place is unreal.

Glad you had a great time.

Edited by beardown3231
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Only time we ever did Carnival was a Southern Caribbean to Turks & Caicos, Aruba, Curacao and Key West. You guys should check out one like that (NCL offers similar ones now, too), although I will say Grand Turk is nothing like Providenciales in T&C and cruises don't go there, so don't judge T&C on Grand Turk. One day take a flight into Provo. It was great.

Another cruise to try is one that stops in Grand Cayman. That place is unreal.

Glad you had a great time.

Definitely, I'll let the wife know when she gets home. Looking at the prices a while back I realized it is cheaper to take the family on a cruise than to Disney World for the same amount of time, so now to slowly trick the kids into wanting the cruise instead, at least until the youngest will actually remember it.

15 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Definitely, I'll let the wife know when she gets home. Looking at the prices a while back I realized it is cheaper to take the family on a cruise than to Disney World for the same amount of time, so now to slowly trick the kids into wanting the cruise instead, at least until the youngest will actually remember it.

Especially when you remember the food is free on cruises while the food at Disney is not even close to free

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Especially when you remember the food is free on cruises while the food at Disney is not even close to free

I loved that so much. 2 appetizers, 3 entrees and one side every dinner. Guys Burgers was meh but the burrito bar was my life before 10am. Lol.