Rookie watch thread!

resilient part 2

8 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Sure, he's been a rollercoaster as many rookies are but you see Lou Williams when you watch him play. It's not like Lou's the most efficient scorer either. 

42.0/34.8/83.9 with a .481 eFG% and a career 1.9:1 AT ratio.

They are crazy similar as players. The only difference is Coby is a bit more explosive.

I like the Lou Williams comparison. During the pre-draft process, I compared him to a lesser version of D'Angelo Russell. 

Outside of Tatum,

Luka took 23+ shots 6 times last year
Trae Young took 23+ shots 7 times last year (including a whopping 33 in a game)
Collin Sexton took 23+ shots 3 times last year
Kevin Knox took 23+ shots twice

And that was just last draft class lol

I get that you were trying to be spiteful and take a shot at someone me and @NYRaider like but, god damn, do some research before making comments like that lol

Edited by beekay414

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Outside of Tatum,

Luka took 23+ shots 6 times last year
Trae Young took 23+ shots 7 times last year (including a whopping 33 in a game)
Collin Sexton took 23+ shots 3 times last year
Kevin Knox took 23+ shots twice

And that was just last draft class lol

I get that you were trying to be spiteful and take a shot at someone me and @NYRaider like but, god damn, do some research before making comments like that lol

Dude you are bugging I have no idea who you would like or don't like. I'm just making a point that Kobe white took 23 shots. I didn't say no one else didnt. I said I can't remember anyone doing it and certainly no one that you mentioned took 23 shots while coming off the bench. So take a chill pill bro

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

Dude you are bugging I have no idea who you would like or don't like. I'm just making a point that Kobe white took 23 shots. I didn't say no one else didnt. I said I can't remember anyone doing it and certainly no one that you mentioned took 23 shots while coming off the bench. So take a chill pill bro

lol man, you are the quickest to play the victim card on this entire forum. 

For reference, Donovan Mitchell took 21 shots off the bench his rookie season. Not your 23, but still 20+. 

Go to bed, old man. Cranky *** dude.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

lol man, you are the quickest to play the victim card on this entire forum. 

For reference, Donovan Mitchell took 21 shots off the bench his rookie season. Not your 23, but still 20+. 

Go to bed, old man. Cranky *** dude.

Boy reading is fundamental when did I say it never happened. I said I can't remember it ever happening big difference get yourself an education young guy

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Boy reading is fundamental when did I say it never happened. I said I can't remember it ever happening big difference get yourself an education young guy

You said I can't remember the last time it happened, as if it's an irregularity these days, when it happened like 25 times combined last year lol. Guards shoot a lot, who knew?! But, sure, plead ignorance now.

And, off the bench means nothing either. Look at minutes played. White played 35 minutes, aka starter minutes, last night.

Edited by beekay414

3 hours ago, amac said:

NAW might be the worst player in the league. If this keeps up might wanna let him get his confidence back in the g-league

I really wasn't expecting him to be so bad. Jaxson Hayes was supposed to redshirt this year pre-injuries and he's been way better than NAW. He does suck defensively due to his body, but he's impressed on offense. NAW's been garbage.